Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

So many peptides , which ones are lowered
PROMO / DISCOUNTS

3 days to the end of holidays, so I have lowered few prices for raws, and many peptides, some peptides are dirty cheap and you can enjoy these prices from today 05/10/2023.

QSC is doing price matching policy, if you think you can get a better deal for an order elsewhere, for equal quality, contact me and we will always provide you a similar or better deal.

Check the updated price list attached or contact me to get one by email:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
whatsaap: +86 16503300980

QSC will always be the best and first choice of the buyers !
yeah, which peptides are lowered? and how long will this last? only until tomorrow?

Probably a stupid question but just need to be sure …. The 10x10ml kit of test C at 250mg/ml equals 2,500mg per vial or 25,000 total mg, correct?

PROMO / DISCOUNTS

3 days to the end of holidays, so I have lowered few prices for raws, and many peptides, some peptides are dirty cheap and you can enjoy these prices from today 05/10/2023.

QSC is doing price matching policy, if you think you can get a better deal for an order elsewhere, for equal quality, contact me and we will always provide you a similar or better deal.

This is also a message to every lab, every source on Meso, sourcing wholesale either raws, peptides, HGH, if you think you have a better deal with another sources and the testing follows, we can price match for same conditions.

PROMO / DISCOUNTS

The crossed out price on hgh does that mean you’re out of stock or there’s a discount?

No way, and this testing is from the actual/past batch. I don't garantee this purity and if you want to get an idea send it yourself for testing, you don't have to trust a supplier testing, maybe we just were lucky and it was a perfect lucky vial that it was grabbed for testing.
Well I guess the debate isn't settled on the best hgh then if you are saying it's luck, and if it's just luck then I guess thats not good for anyone.

Seems like a strange comment for Meso considering I thought sources prided themselves on producing accurate tests. But you're saying not to trust yours this time? Guess we all never know what we are really getting unless we test it ourselves.

So why is the Test result identical for you and Rido with no variation In the Purity, IU, sample recieved date, testing ordered date, as well as test concluded. If every batch and vial is different as you say, (which it is), super lucky. Impossible mathmatically actually.

Well, either you or Rido definitely have/had them, and each paid for tests because the unique Key is different. But there's a 0.0% chance in a probability calculator of all factors being identical. 99.697% is a very specific number. So between Janoshik, Rido, and QSC, something seems off this time. The reports are definitely real, but seems like the same vial. Even if Rido is reselling these from QSC which is fine (no problems with Rido), why 2 seperate tests? Having a hard time making sense of this. Screenshot_20231004_162839_Chrome.jpg

Im just like anyone else that wants the best at a good price and want whats shown on the reports since thats every sources's form of advertisement. Anyway just pointing this out for anyone wanting to get the HGH posted a couple days ago, but not reliable apparently and old apparently, but the PDF wasnt changed until now. Rido probably has it though if its the same batch.

Back