Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

scam. the peptide will not absorb fully into the skin. Maybe apply microneedling+peptide or better yet, inject it or take it orally.
I'm definitely skeptical from everything I've read about BPC, but if there's people out there who say it works and want to buy it, I might as well help if I can. I've told them why I don't believe in it, but they don't care.

I'm definitely skeptical from everything I've read about BPC, but if there's people out there who say it works and want to buy it, I might as well help if I can. I've told them why I don't believe in it, but they don't care.
BPC 100% works that’s not the problem
I can say that from experience

As Nilatac said it has to be injected to work properly. Can be taken orally for stomach issues
It’s the topical bullshit because people don’t want to inject that doesn’t work

As Nilatac said it has to be injected to work properly. Can be taken orally for stomach issues
Wait so the Wolverine nasal spray doesn’t work!?!?!?

I would like to get ahold of the gastric-stable (whatever it's called) version that can be taken orally. Last I looked I could only find one source and it was way more expensive than injectable BPC.

Back