Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm definitely skeptical from everything I've read about BPC, but if there's people out there who say it works and want to buy it, I might as well help if I can. I've told them why I don't believe in it, but they don't care.
Injectable BPC works and oral for gut issues.

Anybody else get results with retatrutide yet? Semaglutide 9mg (theres trials going to 9.6) and Tirz 10mg didn't do shit for me.....
Surely you didn't start at those doses. Did they work at lower doses and then quit? If the answer is yes, you need a long break to reset tolerance.

I'm definitely skeptical from everything I've read about BPC, but if there's people out there who say it works and want to buy it, I might as well help if I can. I've told them why I don't believe in it, but they don't care.
Same. I ordered some and am hoping for the best! My husband has tennis elbow in both arms, bless his heart, but he’s in a lot of discomfort. Fingers crossed!

Surely you didn't start at those doses. Did they work at lower doses and then quit? If the answer is yes, you need a long break to reset tolerance.
It's been like 6 months since my last dose. I started Sema at .25 > .5 > 1 > 2 >4 > 9, nothing felt different. I started tirz 2.5 > 5 (reconstituted wrong lmao) > and 1 dose at 10, i got the shits at 5, and honestly looking back there probably was appetite suppression, but I was in pure and utter binge mode, and as a prestige master fatass my "fullness receptors" are broken and I don't feel that "barely eat" thing people talk about, ever, when I was 7 I used to eat at buffets and vomit and then eat more and be happy about it....

If anything I'd be willing to retry Tirz, but was going to buy Ret instead. I'm serious about my shit atm. I remember fasting to get rid of loose skin (lmao) and it "shrank my stomach", I'm considering fasting Sat-Sun, despite obvious muscle loss, for that reason. As well as doing a sort of suicide "volume" cut where I shrink my meal portions to very small amounts for 2 months just to fix it all. It sounds stupid, but it honestly worked, and I did not binge, i was doing the shity "anabolic dieting" and eating 2 blenders of "ice cream" that re-fucked me, that and my god forsaken binges post-18 month diet. If I stopped at 205 I woulda been alright too... Damn, now I know my limits. Perhaps when I drink 4 gallons of MIO water a day, it's time to call it.

On a side note, I binge ate 14k on my first sema dose for fun, and DNP doesn't make me binge, but I did a cycle of test, and I shit you not I probably had 50k calories in a single day, within the last 8 hours of the day. I was suppose to be cutting....

Enoug about my blog though. Sorry.
holy shit. I ordered a kit of sema for a female acquaintance and kept a vial cuz I was curious. .25 mg ruined a week of my life.
stop making me jealous...

It's been like 6 months since my last dose. I started Sema at .25 > .5 > 1 > 2 >4 > 9, nothing felt different. I started tirz 2.5 > 5 (reconstituted wrong lmao) > and 1 dose at 10, i got the shits at 5, and honestly looking back there probably was appetite suppression, but I was in pure and utter binge mode, and as a prestige master fatass my "fullness receptors" are broken and I don't feel that "barely eat" thing people talk about, ever, when I was 7 I used to eat at buffets and vomit and then eat more and be happy about it....

If anything I'd be willing to retry Tirz, but was going to buy Ret instead. I'm serious about my shit atm. I remember fasting to get rid of loose skin (lmao) and it "shrank my stomach", I'm considering fasting Sat-Sun, despite obvious muscle loss, for that reason. As well as doing a sort of suicide "volume" cut where I shrink my meal portions to very small amounts for 2 months just to fix it all. It sounds stupid, but it honestly worked, and I did not binge, i was doing the shity "anabolic dieting" and eating 2 blenders of "ice cream" that re-fucked me, that and my god forsaken binges post-18 month diet. If I stopped at 205 I woulda been alright too... Damn, now I know my limits. Perhaps when I drink 4 gallons of MIO water a day, it's time to call it.

On a side note, I binge ate 14k on my first sema dose for fun, and DNP doesn't make me binge, but I did a cycle of test, and I shit you not I probably had 50k calories in a single day, within the last 8 hours of the day. I was suppose to be cutting....

Enoug about my blog though. Sorry.

stop making me jealous...
I've noticed sema just took the edge off for me. I could still binge at the drop of a hat but it wasn't that nagging voice, just fucking eat, the brain gives that I'm sure you have heard yourself.

Same. I ordered some and am hoping for the best! My husband has tennis elbow in both arms, bless his heart, but he’s in a lot of discomfort. Fingers crossed!
500 mcg a day for 3 weeks cured mine and I had that issue for like 5 years, I just took it till one day I noticed the pain was gone and I've been buying bpc ever since. That was like 4 or 5 years ago, and I actually bought it from QDS too, so it's good shit. Hope it helps you guys out.

I've noticed sema just took the edge off for me. I could still binge at the drop of a hat but it wasn't that nagging voice, just fucking eat, the brain gives that I'm sure you have heard yourself.
Oh is that all it's suppose to do? It felt like I was "choosing" to binge, which admittedly I was. On Sema it i still wanted to binge but it wasn't irresistible, there was "voices" but no hunger, on Tirz there was no voices but intense hunger. I feel like this may be the no hunger no voices.

When I was running DNP (and a slew of other shit). I would get physical stomach pain from not eating, like a huge knotted cramp.

Honestly, I prefer to be starving than being told to eat by my own brain. That was when I was thriving, I couldn't sleep because I was so hungry but I would ration tomorrows food into the night so I could sleep, but it was methodical, it wasn't screaming "eat eat eat", or "we can get donuts, it's only 1750 calories and that's only 4.5 hours of cardio :)" it knew we had to eat, but it was rational enough to only take a bit.

I have Bupropion and Naltrexone (generics into homemade Contrave) I took it once after a tirz dose after a binge the next day and that was the first time in my life I couldnt eat, I tried to replicate it again and it never worked ever again. It was perfect, it was exactly what I wanted, food felt like a "need" and not a want. I'd literally do anything to have that back again.

Oh is that all it's suppose to do? It felt like I was "choosing" to binge, which admittedly I was. On Sema it i still wanted to binge but it wasn't irresistible, there was "voices" but no hunger, on Tirz there was no voices but intense hunger. I feel like this may be the no hunger no voices.

When I was running DNP (and a slew of other shit). I would get physical stomach pain from not eating, like a huge knotted cramp.

Honestly, I prefer to be starving than being told to eat by my own brain. That was when I was thriving, I couldn't sleep because I was so hungry but I would ration tomorrows food into the night so I could sleep, but it was methodical, it wasn't screaming "eat eat eat", or "we can get donuts, it's only 1750 calories and that's only 4.5 hours of cardio :)" it knew we had to eat, but it was rational enough to only take a bit.

I have Bupropion and Naltrexone (generics into homemade Contrave) I took it once after a tirz dose after a binge the next day and that was the first time in my life I couldnt eat, I tried to replicate it again and it never worked ever again. It was perfect, it was exactly what I wanted, food felt like a "need" and not a want. I'd literally do anything to have that back again.
I feel your pain. Picked up 20 pounds in the past week. Granted a lot of that is water, but my abs damn sure don't look like they did a week ago haha. I actually just finished two large pizzas. Tomorrow is a new day. Let's start fresh, and get it right.

buddy, I’m not trying to do some shit house psychoanalysis on you. please, please don’t take this wrong way, but perhaps you might want to take a look at your relationship with food. there’s nothing wrong with utilizing a licensed mental health professional for something like that. cognitive behavioral therapy has shown some measure of success at helping with maladaptive eating patterns.

I’m not your therapist. This is not advice. :)

buddy, I’m not trying to do some shit house psychoanalysis on you. please, please don’t take this wrong way, but perhaps you might want to take a look at your relationship with food. there’s nothing wrong with utilizing a licensed mental health professional for something like that. cognitive behavioral therapy has shown some measure of success at helping with maladaptive eating patterns.

Oh I know I'm fucked up man don't worry. I wouldn't have hit 300+ pounds before 20 if I didn't. I really don't know how to fix it, and I'm considering just swapping to something different like Vaping, but I don't get addicted to anything, haven't tried hard shit though, but don't plan to.

It's a mix of fucked hormones (morbidly obese parents binging at buffets in the womb), a fucked up outlook on food (I was awarded with 2 pounds of chicken strips on friday if I got through school, or awarded myself with a pizza and more for dominos when i could buy myself), and really no way to fix it. But eh, we all got vices.

Gonna add a non-nic-vape to my arsenal though, maybe a low nic, nic gum didnt do shit for me. That shit is way healthier than being fat tbh, and my cardio is good enough. Doubt I'll use it though.

Eventually I'll break and get some help, but whatever this is a steroid source thread i'm not gonna hog it with my story. I think therapy is stupid, I clearly know what's wrong with me, I don't see how someone can fix it. But apparently it works. I'm stubborn as fuck, so idk

I feel your pain. Picked up 20 pounds in the past week. Granted a lot of that is water, but my abs damn sure don't look like they did a week ago haha. I actually just finished two large pizzas. Tomorrow is a new day. Let's start fresh, and get it right.
amen, i can easily put down 10 pounds of real weight in a week.

Was this right after coming off sema or tirz?

Was this right after coming off sema or tirz?
I've been off for a couple weeks now and I can tell this difference. I'm weird, I'll be solid with nutrition for 2-3 months, get pretty lean, and then spend weeks stuffing my face and fucking up all my progress. Currently trying to lean down for a winter bulk but isn't going too well. Oh well, come Nov.1st I'm bulking regardless.

I got way off track, my bad, in closing... Sema is a good tool but you still have to want it if that makes sense.

I've had good luck with it. I've used the injectable version from QSC and another vendor previous to that. QSC is cheaper and has lab tests so he's who I get it from.

TB-500 is often taken with BPC. I've always taken them together. I've read that BPC is site-specific and that it's systemic. I believe the latter, or at least that it's a mix of local and systemic.

I've used it for elbow pain. I feel it worked better when injected subq in my stomach fat vs the elbow. Plus elbow skin is tough. It's hard to pin one-handed.

Alibaba is now charging sales tax?
I've never been charged sales tax on Alibaba and now it's showing my order, plus sales tax, plus their fee. Any way to get around this or do I need to start paying a different way?

1000% this guy needs psychological assistance, its not a biological issue.

I've had good luck with it. I've used the injectable version from QSC and another vendor previous to that. QSC is cheaper and has lab tests so he's who I get it from.

TB-500 is often taken with BPC. I've always taken them together. I've read that BPC is site-specific and that it's systemic. I believe the latter, or at least that it's a mix of local and systemic.

I've used it for elbow pain. I feel it worked better when injected subq in my stomach fat vs the elbow. Plus elbow skin is tough. It's hard to pin one-handed.
Amazing. Thanks so much! I think he’ll be more inclined to let me poke him with BPC if it comes so highly recommended by the BB community.

Back