Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Oh I know I'm fucked up man don't worry. I wouldn't have hit 300+ pounds before 20 if I didn't. I really don't know how to fix it, and I'm considering just swapping to something different like Vaping, but I don't get addicted to anything, haven't tried hard shit though, but don't plan to.

It's a mix of fucked hormones (morbidly obese parents binging at buffets in the womb), a fucked up outlook on food (I was awarded with 2 pounds of chicken strips on friday if I got through school, or awarded myself with a pizza and more for dominos when i could buy myself), and really no way to fix it. But eh, we all got vices.

Gonna add a non-nic-vape to my arsenal though, maybe a low nic, nic gum didnt do shit for me. That shit is way healthier than being fat tbh, and my cardio is good enough. Doubt I'll use it though.

Eventually I'll break and get some help, but whatever this is a steroid source thread i'm not gonna hog it with my story. I think therapy is stupid, I clearly know what's wrong with me, I don't see how someone can fix it. But apparently it works. I'm stubborn as fuck, so idk

amen, i can easily put down 10 pounds of real weight in a week.

Therapy is not stupid. Unless you have a stupid therapist.

Anybody else get results with retatrutide yet? Semaglutide 9mg (theres trials going to 9.6) and Tirz 10mg didn't do shit for me.....
Yeah something isn't right here. I'm on semaglutide and I have to count my calories to make sure I'm actually eating enough even though I'm dieting hard, which is not the kind of problem I ever thought i would have in this life. I've been on it for 4 months and haven't even hit 2mg/week dosage because it's been working almost too well. I smoke a bit of weed on my days off and the effect of the semaglutide completely disappears, which has been a blessing because i'll eat a whole sushi boat and feel like a million bucks the next day. Not trying to rub it in, just saying something is definitely wrong because this shit is potent as hell. You should be dying of malnutrition at 9mg/week in my opinion.

You boys who have clear binge eating disorder - please consider exploring that you may have ADHD and are deriving your dopamine from food. Find new hobbies, activities, find things to keep you interested or busy with, and if you choose to explore ADHD learn it well and see how it applies to you. Also get psychiatric help, for your benefit. If you have money for this much food and drugs, you have money for help. I say this with care.

It is stupid. Imagine paying someone to listen to you speak and to tell you how to control your own life. Most of the people who go to therapy just enjoy the attention they are getting and that's a majority of the reason they go.
Most of the people who need psychological help the most are usually the people who think they're perfectly fine. That's the problem. If we could get even half of them to acknowledge the fact that they're crazy it would be enough to change the world.

Most of the people who need psychological help the most are usually the people who think they're perfectly fine. That's the problem. If we could get even half of them to acknowledge the fact that they're crazy it would be enough to change the world.
There is not as many mentally ill people as the media leads you to believe. Most people just don't take responsibility for their own actions and have no discipline in their lives. If you have no goals or discipline and you just lay around your unkempt house all day, you'll be depressed. Of course.

On a side note, I binge ate 14k on my first sema dose for fun, and DNP doesn't make me binge, but I did a cycle of test, and I shit you not I probably had 50k calories in a single day, within the last 8 hours of the day. I was suppose to be cutting....
Nice story kid. Now go and play with your friends in the garden.

There is not as many mentally ill people as the media leads you to believe. Most people just don't take responsibility for their own actions and have no discipline in their lives. If you have no goals or discipline and you just lay around your unkempt house all day, you'll be depressed. Of course.
Therapy isn't just about mental illness. I'm in therapy and definitely not afraid to admit it. First it started out as a way to figure out my anxiety, and then as I got deeper into my early childhood and family life I'm now finding ways to unlearn all the shitty things I learned from a father who had zero idea how to express his emotions aside from anger and selfishness. I don't need to go any deeper and clog the thread up with this, but count yourself lucky if you didn't pick up any baggage from a shitty parent. Or maybe you're just as ignorant as they were.

It's been like 6 months since my last dose. I started Sema at .25 > .5 > 1 > 2 >4 > 9, nothing felt different. I started tirz 2.5 > 5 (reconstituted wrong lmao) > and 1 dose at 10, i got the shits at 5, and honestly looking back there probably was appetite suppression, but I was in pure and utter binge mode, and as a prestige master fatass my "fullness receptors" are broken and I don't feel that "barely eat" thing people talk about, ever, when I was 7 I used to eat at buffets and vomit and then eat more and be happy about it....

If anything I'd be willing to retry Tirz, but was going to buy Ret instead. I'm serious about my shit atm. I remember fasting to get rid of loose skin (lmao) and it "shrank my stomach", I'm considering fasting Sat-Sun, despite obvious muscle loss, for that reason. As well as doing a sort of suicide "volume" cut where I shrink my meal portions to very small amounts for 2 months just to fix it all. It sounds stupid, but it honestly worked, and I did not binge, i was doing the shity "anabolic dieting" and eating 2 blenders of "ice cream" that re-fucked me, that and my god forsaken binges post-18 month diet. If I stopped at 205 I woulda been alright too... Damn, now I know my limits. Perhaps when I drink 4 gallons of MIO water a day, it's time to call it.

On a side note, I binge ate 14k on my first sema dose for fun, and DNP doesn't make me binge, but I did a cycle of test, and I shit you not I probably had 50k calories in a single day, within the last 8 hours of the day. I was suppose to be cutting....

Enoug about my blog though. Sorry.

stop making me jealous...
I get zero reaction to semaglutide after four weeks, irrespective of dose. It seems there are a small number of people who are simply non-responders. Tirz is surprising, but again if you don’t feel it then you’re in that category of edge cases and I doubt there’s anything you can do about it.

You boys who have clear binge eating disorder - please consider exploring that you may have ADHD and are deriving your dopamine from food. Find new hobbies, activities, find things to keep you interested or busy with, and if you choose to explore ADHD learn it well and see how it applies to you. Also get psychiatric help, for your benefit. If you have money for this much food and drugs, you have money for help. I say this with car
Honestly for me, until now, nothing worked when in “binge eating mode”, it’s my greatest weakness. Even high doses of DNP which made me feel like dying, couldn’t stop the need for binge.
Now instead on 600mg tren E and test, everything is back to normal. I am trying also an SSRI and seems like it’s contributing.

Oh I know I'm fucked up man don't worry. I wouldn't have hit 300+ pounds before 20 if I didn't. I really don't know how to fix it, and I'm considering just swapping to something different like Vaping, but I don't get addicted to anything, haven't tried hard shit though, but don't plan to.

It's a mix of fucked hormones (morbidly obese parents binging at buffets in the womb), a fucked up outlook on food (I was awarded with 2 pounds of chicken strips on friday if I got through school, or awarded myself with a pizza and more for dominos when i could buy myself), and really no way to fix it. But eh, we all got vices.

Gonna add a non-nic-vape to my arsenal though, maybe a low nic, nic gum didnt do shit for me. That shit is way healthier than being fat tbh, and my cardio is good enough. Doubt I'll use it though.

Eventually I'll break and get some help, but whatever this is a steroid source thread i'm not gonna hog it with my story. I think therapy is stupid, I clearly know what's wrong with me, I don't see how someone can fix it. But apparently it works. I'm stubborn as fuck, so idk

amen, i can easily put down 10 pounds of real weight in a week.

You could try atomoxetine, in my experience it's the best drug for impulsivity, much better than stimulants (which can make you impulsive af). I can see how it could help with binge eating. I use it for adhd/staying off rec drugs.

Atomoxetine in the treatment of binge-eating disorder: a randomized placebo-controlled trial

Atomoxetine Reduced Binge/Purge Symptoms in a Case of Anorexia Nervosa Binge/Purge Type

Atomoxetine has been approved for the treatment of attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder in both adults and children. However, it is also being examined for several off-label uses in adults including mood disorders, eating disorders, cognitive dysfunction, and the treatment of addictions.

holy shit. I ordered a kit of sema for a female acquaintance and kept a vial cuz I was curious. .25 mg ruined a week of my life.
The price people will
Pay to lose weight is amazing lol. No one wants to work for it. Let me stick this in my ass .. people will do whatever it takes ..

to the however many people saying i'm ill and need to be medicated. I'm well past aware, I just function normally besides that so people don't notice. I also probably got that Schizoid thing, been a long time I've had that, because I'm flat as fuck emotionally, even relationships. Also Strattera so i've been told online by people, sucks ass unfortunatley. I'm going into the Dr. on the 16th, didn't plan on it, but I'll try to come out with an adderall script, i've been wanting one for a while to cut anyways...

Also to that post alluding to the fact I didn't do that binge, you also realize I was about 350 pounds in the 6th grade? I loaded into life an anomaly.

But yeah, any Ret users? (or stimulants, EC didnt do shit and I need 600mg of caffeine in 1 dose to feel stimulated, but fuck yohimbine) Even anyone smoke Vapes or something like that who used to be fat? Lmao.

Back