Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Have you ever talked to a doctor about a real physical operation like gastric bypass surgery. I think you are way past these GLP-1 and fat burner remedies.

I have a co worker get past 300lbs and is developing all kinds of ailments due to that sheer amount of weight, his doctor approved the operation and lost half of the weight within a year. Probably saved his knees and joints, was able to walk properly again plus his cardiac health massively improved.
Can't, I'm only like 250, got down to 205, hit 201.4, was gonna hit 200 and broke.

Once I get "shredded" again, I'm never going under 205, ever in my life. the fuck was I thinking trying to go for 180, am I stupid? Also if I can't do this last cut I don't deserve to lose the weight, I have this loose skin surgery shit planned and everything. I'm so fucking stupid, I can't believe I let myself convince myself "I could lose more weight", I'd be here with it done and not even worrying about binging instead of spending 100-1000s on shit that doesn't help. Will I keep it off this time? Honestly, I think so, I really do, this was a 1 time thing. I'm not ready to cut yet, but when my GLP-1s arrive, I genuinly think I will be. Something in my lizard brain was so sick of waking up starving and cramping from the lack of food and passing out driving, it never wanted to go back, and I think that's what I'm associating dieting this. I really think once I'm starting it's done. I wanna start now, but I'm trying the "diet reset" method so I'm kinda mentally waiting... I'm so sick of looking down and feeling my chin bro lmao.
Bronkaid/Ephedrine and Caffeiene…..
ECA stack….it helps
wish that shit worked for me lmao. eh it wasn't to bad, best thing that ever worked for me was cardio until I was sick though but that isnt sustainable.

Can't, I'm only like 250, got down to 205, hit 201.4, was gonna hit 200 and broke.

Once I get "shredded" again, I'm never going under 205, ever in my life. the fuck was I thinking trying to go for 180, am I stupid? Also if I can't do this last cut I don't deserve to lose the weight, I have this loose skin surgery shit planned and everything. I'm so fucking stupid, I can't believe I let myself convince myself "I could lose more weight", I'd be here with it done and not even worrying about binging instead of spending 100-1000s on shit that doesn't help. Will I keep it off this time? Honestly, I think so, I really do, this was a 1 time thing. I'm not ready to cut yet, but when my GLP-1s arrive, I genuinly think I will be. Something in my lizard brain was so sick of waking up starving and cramping from the lack of food and passing out driving, it never wanted to go back, and I think that's what I'm associating dieting this. I really think once I'm starting it's done. I wanna start now, but I'm trying the "diet reset" method so I'm kinda mentally waiting... I'm so sick of looking down and feeling my chin bro lmao.

wish that shit worked for me lmao. eh it wasn't to bad, best thing that ever worked for me was cardio until I was sick though but that isnt sustainable.
FYI….you can….its that you wont…

Oh, that's good man, I thought it's that bad by the way you describe your binges.

I think you need to hire a good coach to teach you proper nutrition. There are different tricks to be able to achieve a healthy weight level that only experienced coaches know, you will learn proper food portioning, meal spacing, food choices that will help with satiety and most of all, someone to hold you accountable and answer questions when you are lost.

It's money well spent bud, look into it.

Anyone looking at the list and under "raw powder " section and see something they want, but only need a couple grams of? If anyone wants to go in half on some of that sweet sweet mirtazapine, hit me up. Only thing that helps me sleep during a tren assisted cut.
I've been thinking of trying this myself...Do you take it daily or just when your sleep is shit?

This can’t be right… right?

That test cannot be reliable, because only 1 first batch was produced of reta 10mg orange tops and one reta 4mg pink tops and we tested it at janoshik:
Janoshik Analytical

Retatrutide 10mg.png

So we believe there is a mistake in the testing if not the sample, that's why we offered to cover the new testing cost and ask the doner to send a second vial on our expense to another testing facility and compare the results. The orange sample, reta 10mg and pink 4mg pictures from our samples that jano received

1696628211834.png

If it was a simple underdosage of an untested batch, I wouldn't bother and believe it's human mistake or incompetence on our end, but this one honestly the brain couldn't accept having a such big gap in a same batch that was tested. Testing perfectly on our end and poorly on customer end. We believe testing facilities can also have their own margin of errors and mistakes, that can be rectificied as well, especially for new products, so now the only way is to compare with another testing facility.

In addition to that, no order of retatrutide has been accepted on my end before the testing results the 26th september:

and the sample says ordered 08th september

That test cannot be reliable, because only 1 first batch was produced of reta 10mg orange tops and one reta 4mg pink tops and we tested it at janoshik:
Janoshik Analytical

View attachment 267414

So we believe there is a mistake in the testing if not the sample, that's why we offered to cover the new testing cost and ask the doner to send a second vial on our expense to another testing facility and compare the results. The orange sample, reta 10mg and pink 4mg pictures from our samples that jano received

View attachment 267412

If it was a simple underdosage of an untested batch, I wouldn't bother and believe it's human mistake or incompetence on our end, but this one honestly the brain couldn't accept having a such big gap in a same batch that was tested. Testing perfectly on our end and poorly on customer end. We believe testing facilities can also have their own margin of errors and mistakes, that can be rectificied as well, especially for new products, so now the only way is to compare with another testing facility.

In addition to that, no order of retatrutide has been accepted on my end before the testing results the 26th september:

and the sample says ordered 08th september
Thank you for being on top of this matter, even though it doesn’t apply to me I like seeing this behavior as I’m sure others do as well

so this is interesting... ordered on the 26th to the customer.

Jano received it within less than a week of it being ordered??
The customer claims he ordered the kit through whatsaap from another sales agent of the company, before the testing results posted by me, and didn't order it through me.

Because all customers already know I never sold retatrutide or accepted an order of it before september 26th. which is 10 days ago.

The customer claims he ordered the kit through whatsaap from another sales agent of the company, before the testing results posted by me, and didn't order it through me.

Because all customers already know I never sold retatrutide or accepted an order of it before september 26th. which is 10 days ago.
Is there any way the customer did order from another QSC rep?

Is there any way the customer did order from another QSC rep?
It is a possibility. Like many possibilities. Sending a vial from another seller with same color of tops, sending a different dosage like 4mg and asking for orange tops as title, lab test mistakes etc...

All I can confirm is that:

Only 1 batch of retatrutide has been produced, two versions:
reta 10mg orange tops
reta 4mg pink tops
both tested:

Sales on my end started after the 26th september (10 days ago only), after I posted the results in this thread in meso. No order was placed before that through me. Picture of samples was also posted in meso the same day I posted the results.

It is a possibility. Like many possibilities. Sending a vial from another seller with same color of tops, sending a different dosage like 4mg and asking for orange tops as title, lab test mistakes etc...

All I can confirm is that:

Only 1 batch of retatrutide has been produced, two versions:
reta 10mg orange tops
reta 4mg pink tops
both tested:

Sales on my end started after the 26th september (10 days ago only), after I posted the results in this thread in meso. No order was placed before that through me. Picture of samples was also posted in meso the same day I posted the results.
I’m just concerned that the customer will send the same underdosed vial to the second test lab. Perhaps we should have them prove their order from QSC for ret with those cap colours.

This seems pretty shady to me… I’m going to keep my eye on this. Someone is up to no good.

Thanks for this post. I suffer from binge eating which I believe is just a symptom of my ADHD, and has to come off Adderall as it's destroyed my hair. There isn't much literature besides anecdote of others who suffer the same issue, so I'm curious if atomoxetine would be helpful in my ADHD, binge eating, and not make me suffer hair loss.
I've been on and off ADHD meds for decades and have tried most of them. Everyone is different, but modafinil was a game changer for me. BUT, I have to be very careful with caffeine intake on it. Too much, and it does the opposite. Usually no caffeine is best for me.

Strattera was good. It was a great break from stimulants for 6 months or so, but eventually I switched back because it stopped working and there were a few others things I didn't like.

I’m just concerned that the customer will send the same underdosed vial to the second test lab. Perhaps we should have them prove their order from QSC for ret with those cap colours.

This seems pretty shady to me… I’m going to keep my eye on this. Someone is up to no good.
I believe I already did all the necessary to protect myself from this shit and even that I start selling only after testing the batch, I am dealing with this shit. It sucks.
So if needed to be tested by another customer, we will help in that, but we will wait first for the testing results by another testing agency, to make sure there is no mistake in the test. And we will start doubting the customer who send it after that by making someone else sending his vial.

This might be the how they got it sooner. Question @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals if only one batch was made, did you ship the same product through different sales people?View attachment 267416
I don't sell on facebook.

I am Tracy, I sell through forums: Meso Rx, PM.
Via email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
and through whatsaap: +86 16503300980

If another sales start selling before the testing results, on some social media, they can answer the questions of the sample better than me.

On my end, I can just state the facts above, it was tested, jano can confirm the color of tops, all has been posted the 26th september and I have no way to verify what did the customer of someone else send or what did jano received, neither how accurate the test can be.

All I can do on my end is make the same customer retest elsewhere, and make someone else from here test his.

Back