Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Alisa is also a dude. His real name is Frank.
He talks sweet to all the guys ordering gear
Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé

Wouldn't Occam's Razor say it was a 4 mg vial? Seems like the simpler explanation.
It’s the default explanation until something is otherwise proven. But keep in mind that a lot of the people who post here have approximately the same intellectual capacity as a pelican with CTE, so you’re not going to convince them of anything by using a straightforward logical device.

looks like I should wait a bit on the Ret aye? it was probably just a 1 off thing, but not gonna risk it, how long do test usually take? I see them but never really gave a shit to learn how they work....

i can't down 16mg of retra when I'm only getting 4mg in a 10mg.

despite the joke it doesnt even look like it works better after 8mg anyways.
I don't know man I didn't want to say much on it if you were being honest. It seems you're not ignorant to the fact you're abusing the drugs to the clinical max so... stop putting soo much food in your mouth with your hands.

....or keep taking more drugs hoping to change the fact you need to stop putting soo much food in your mouth with your hands.

You say you took gluttony to a new level at 10k calories at least in a day... at 5k maybe stop. Your 10 burgers in bud.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts