Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

True, I guess I was just asking to see if anyone had them tested to see if they were legit. The GHK-Cu vial tests are a year old, and I don’t see any tests for the GHK-Cu and 5-amino-1mq raw powders.
I've used a kit of ghk and it was good enough I got a second on my last order. I can only judge by "feels" but I really think it does miracles for healing (at least it did for me), and the PIP can be UNBEARABLE depending where you put it. In my opinion, definitely g2g.

I've used a kit of ghk and it was good enough I got a second on my last order. I can only judge by "feels" but I really think it does miracles for healing (at least it did for me), and the PIP can be UNBEARABLE depending where you put it. In my opinion, definitely g2g.
Ok, thanks. The PIP can be addressed by using BPC157 with it.

A grand is a lot at one time but you can get 40 grams for that here: 5 Amino 1MQ
India mart probably much cheaper still

Oh shit, thanks. I didn't see that offer.

I'll do my homework eventually, but has anyone sent a sample for testing? Manufacturer testing? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals testing on 5-amino-1mq?

I sent them an email; will update if they reply.

I still think even if the proposed benefits of taking a gram of 5-amino-1mq per day are true, there are many other less expensive options that can do the same thing. So if 5MQ was cheap like creatine, cool :cool:

@Niela

He's referring to Muscle Candy's alibi, as he was Juice Ape who rebranded. And Muscle Candy's new brewer is worse than his first. 20% underdosed Primo on recent blind test.

I'm not familiar with the history there but being 20% off could mean a lot of things: 1) brewer fucked up royally; 2) raws seriously underdosed; 3) a bit of both #1 & #2; and 4) testing mistake (unlikely imo).

Did they show testing of the raws? Because if the raws were good, yeah Muscle Candy needs ZipRecruiter or something asap

Has anyone tried QSC Ghk-Cu(vial and raw) or 5-amino-1mq(raw)? Is it high quality?
I've been using the lyophilzed Ghk-Cu. Typically one would expect stinging and I'm getting none of that. Maybe some slight "itchiness" after the fact for about an hour, but nothing more than that. Most people complain about it being fairly unbearable.

With that said, I've pinned GHK-Cu sterile raws before from elsewhere and also no reaction.

Q's most recent test is from 2022 - I have no clue if I just don't feel the sting, if it's underdosed or if something else is going on?

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my BAC. I only get Pfizer pharma BAC. I understand fully that it's supposedly only sterile water and Benzyl alcohol - something you can easily make at home - but I have to wonder if there's any sort of buffer in there too because EVERYTHING seems to have less ISR/PIP with it.

Oh shit, thanks. I didn't see that offer.

I'll do my homework eventually, but has anyone sent a sample for testing? Manufacturer testing? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals testing on 5-amino-1mq?

I sent them an email; will update if they reply.

I still think even if the proposed benefits of taking a gram of 5-amino-1mq per day are true, there are many other less expensive options that can do the same thing. So if 5MQ was cheap like creatine, cool :cool:

@Niela
Thanks, my understanding is that dosage for 5-amino-1mq is 150mg daily.

I've been using the lyophilzed Ghk-Cu. Typically one would expect stinging and I'm getting none of that. Maybe some slight "itchiness" after the fact for about an hour, but nothing more than that. Most people complain about it being fairly unbearable.

With that said, I've pinned GHK-Cu sterile raws before from elsewhere and also no reaction.

Q's most recent test is from 2022 - I have no clue if I just don't feel the sting, if it's underdosed or if something else is going on?

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with my BAC. I only get Pfizer pharma BAC. I understand fully that it's supposedly only sterile water and Benzyl alcohol - something you can easily make at home - but I have to wonder if there's any sort of buffer in there too because EVERYTHING seems to have less ISR/PIP with it.
Thanks for the info.

He's referring to Muscle Candy's alibi, as he was Juice Ape who rebranded. And Muscle Candy's new brewer is worse than his first. 20% underdosed Primo on recent blind test.
Yea they dont understand what there doing.

Last edited:
Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels. Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them cracks and splinters. That is the “loser,” and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round. I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world. Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment. When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 17840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3×5 card reading, “Please use this M&M for breeding purposes.” This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this “grant money.” I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion. There can be only one.
At first I thought you were about go on about Lock N Load from a few years ago(most anabolic mnms ever if you catch my drift)

But then I realized it's an oldie copypasta from back in the day lmao. Nice.

I use the same BAC - if some how you do not feel any PIP from it (and from multiple sources of ghk), you are an alien. it takes a while to set in, but when it does it lasts like 24hrs for me.. which extreme pip from ghk is normal

First time customer just received delivery, everything looks as it should, quantity is good. Took roughly 30 days from first email to delivery on east coast of US from international warehouse. Will definitely order again.

First time customer just received delivery, everything looks as it should, quantity is good. Took roughly 30 days from first email to delivery on east coast of US from international warehouse. Will definitely order again.
Mr Adam carpenter you're ordering illegal substances you should not put your name out there

Hope it's an alias, if not, do better