Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

But in some countries AAS are not illegal?
It's not illegal to possess them in Canada. It's illegal to import/export or sell them though. We'll never get arrested for buying stuff domestically but they can arrest the person who sold it to us. Anyone who mindlessly posts their real name and picture online like that is a fuckin heatbag and I'd never do business with them.

It's not illegal to possess them in Canada. It's illegal to import/export or sell them though. We'll never get arrested for buying stuff domestically but they can arrest the person who sold it to us. Anyone who mindlessly posts their real name and picture online like that is a fuckin heatbag and I'd never do business with them.
Hell, in British Columbia you can possess schedule I drugs at certain amounts. People can walk around witch sachets of meth or opium legally, so you can go bend over and shoot deca in front of a police station without repercussions.

Do not sell, import or produce, just make it appear in your pocket and you're fine lol