Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone.

I haven't replied to emails the weekend, sorry about that.

I have many waiting on sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

I will reply to all now, so please don't add extra emails or spam, you all will get an answer.

For customers wondering when the restock of the peptides out of stock, such as semaglutide, ipamorelin, mots-c etc... we will restock all by the beginning of this week, I know many orders has been delayed because of that, same for the steroid raws (in 3 days), so thank you for your patience.

I just noticed it's been two years now we have this thread in Meso, we started the 14th october 2021.

QSC is very proud of this, and I hope that our presence on Meso has helped you reduce your expenses, have access to more variety of products, and certainly more fun, and I hope that together we can last longer here on meso rx for several years, with better service and continuous improvement.

Long live QSC and long live Meso Rx

Hello everyone.

I will reply to all now, so please don't add extra emails or spam, you all will get an answer.

For customers wondering when the restock of the peptides out of stock, such as semaglutide, ipamorelin, mots-c etc... we will restock all by the beginning of this week, I know many orders has been delayed because of that, same for the steroid raws (in 3 days), so thank you for your patience.

I just noticed it's been two years now we have this thread in Meso, we started the 14th october 2021.

QSC is very proud of this, and I hope that our presence on Meso has helped you reduce your expenses, have access to more variety of products, and certainly more fun, and I hope that together we can last longer here on meso rx for several years, with better service and continuous improvement.

Congrats!!!
Thanks for bringing us a great product at a great price.

Hello everyone.

Congrats being two years on Meso. You are the best

Hello everyone.

Congrats on two years. I love your products and use a lot of them... I do hope mast e domestic us restock is part of the beginning of the week restock as well ; ). Great service to Tracy. Thank you for all of your hard work.

Hello everyone.

You said it would be a new category or new products after the holiday so what’s up?

Hello everyone.

Congratulations Tracy and QSC! Wish I knew about this board and thread two years ago. Very grateful for the information and the QSC service & products. Have placed three orders through Alisa and it's been flawless. Tracy, thanks for your informative posts and especially the price lists.