Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone.

I haven't replied to emails the weekend, sorry about that.

I have many waiting on sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

I will reply to all now, so please don't add extra emails or spam, you all will get an answer.

For customers wondering when the restock of the peptides out of stock, such as semaglutide, ipamorelin, mots-c etc... we will restock all by the beginning of this week, I know many orders has been delayed because of that, same for the steroid raws (in 3 days), so thank you for your patience.

I just noticed it's been two years now we have this thread in Meso, we started the 14th october 2021.

QSC is very proud of this, and I hope that our presence on Meso has helped you reduce your expenses, have access to more variety of products, and certainly more fun, and I hope that together we can last longer here on meso rx for several years, with better service and continuous improvement.

Long live QSC and long live Meso Rx
Two years?

Did someone say anniversary sale!?!

Hello everyone.

I will reply to all now, so please don't add extra emails or spam, you all will get an answer.

For customers wondering when the restock of the peptides out of stock, such as semaglutide, ipamorelin, mots-c etc... we will restock all by the beginning of this week, I know many orders has been delayed because of that, same for the steroid raws (in 3 days), so thank you for your patience.

I just noticed it's been two years now we have this thread in Meso, we started the 14th october 2021.

QSC is very proud of this, and I hope that our presence on Meso has helped you reduce your expenses, have access to more variety of products, and certainly more fun, and I hope that together we can last longer here on meso rx for several years, with better service and continuous improvement.

Congratulations! You deserve the best, your service and products are amazing and you are a great boon to humanity, helping us all achieve greatness in what we choose. May God bless you and thank you for working so hard!!! Long Live QSC

Hello everyone.

Thank you Tracy ! Best in business

I'm super grateful for the things I've learned (and continue to learn) here as well as the huge amount of $$$ I've saved. Thanks!

If I'm not using a pen for the hgh cartridge do I just draw the water out of one side and reconstitute it into the other side ?

Its the standard when people go in to the dr here. Why is it dumb?

A vial is good up to 2 months(per the manufacturer) at room temperature or even protected from light. I would anticipate it be good longer if its kept in the fridge and in good conditions.

2mg even at a starter dose would be a 1.5month supply at the start.

1st month you utilize 1mg. 2nd is 2mg.
3rd month is 4mg. 4th is 8mg.

Now for resale purposes... 2mg might be a good idea to sell to Karen. Karen might think they are getting a deal and can trial it out for their friends.

2 mg is good for those that do very small doses of sema on day 4 or 5 after pinning tirz. 5 mg would spoil before you use it all. Lots of folks are stacking tirz and sema.

A vial is good up to 2 months(per the manufacturer) at room temperature or even protected from light. I would anticipate it be good longer if its kept in the fridge and in good conditions.

2mg even at a starter dose would be a 1.5month supply at the start.

1st month you utilize 1mg. 2nd is 2mg.
3rd month is 4mg. 4th is 8mg.

Now for resale purposes... 2mg might be a good idea to sell to Karen. Karen might think they are getting a deal and can trial it out for their friends.
Well your last set of sentences is how I approach things.