Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone.

I haven't replied to emails the weekend, sorry about that.

I have many waiting on sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

I will reply to all now, so please don't add extra emails or spam, you all will get an answer.

For customers wondering when the restock of the peptides out of stock, such as semaglutide, ipamorelin, mots-c etc... we will restock all by the beginning of this week, I know many orders has been delayed because of that, same for the steroid raws (in 3 days), so thank you for your patience.

I just noticed it's been two years now we have this thread in Meso, we started the 14th october 2021.

QSC is very proud of this, and I hope that our presence on Meso has helped you reduce your expenses, have access to more variety of products, and certainly more fun, and I hope that together we can last longer here on meso rx for several years, with better service and continuous improvement.

Long live QSC and long live Meso Rx
Are weekend emails replied? I am waiting on a response for some items missing in latest order

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin
I feel like Ozempic should sponsor reddit.

Well I could argue it’s dumb to kill your balls with taking too much testosterone or I could argue that maybe it’s not a bad thing to have more infertile men…

Wish your dad would’ve killed his balls so I wouldn’t have to read your idiotic take. go eat a donut you fat tub of shit.

Wish your dad would’ve killed his balls so I wouldn’t have to read your idiotic take. go eat a donut you fat tub of shit.

I’m fit and thin and look amazing if I do say so myself…and others btw

Just because you throw a random insult doesn’t make it true.

Tell me about yourself. Are you amazing? I wanna know if you’re all that.

Does your wife like your rais
I have to say…since your imagination says I look like a fat tub of shit..my imagination says your face is ugly and your body is just ok..you’re probably short so less than 6ft. And my imagination says that your bank account is small and your car is old.

You know…since we are playing the imagine game

This all started with why make a 2 mg Semaglutide. How in the hell does it always go here with y’all?

Stop attacking folks or is this the way the game is played? The entry ticket is you get insulted? If that’s the game then let’s just say it.

Does your wife like your raisins?
You know there’s Clomid and HCG to keep the testicles functioning right? Did they cover that class over on Reddit? Also people who have vasectomy’s can care less about the size of their balls and wether they function or not.

But do women care…sounds weird to not have balls. Do you ask your women if it’s cool?

Clearly it is cool with them.

The point is that you can always find something to insult.

So why insult people? Just for fun?

But do women care…sounds weird to not have balls. Do you ask your women if it’s cool?

Clearly it is cool with them.

The point is that you can always find something to insult.

So why insult people? Just for fun?
The last thing in the world my wife gives a fuck about is the size of my balls. Well maybe besides changing the oil in her car but it’s neck and neck.

Its dumb to stack sema and tirzepatide. There are no studies supporting this. if you need to use both, probably have a problem too.

it is very doubtful 5mg would technically spoil. I am sure it would be good for atleast 4 months.
Hey Rido,

Do you still have a kit of LR3 on hand ? Q doesn’t seem to have any interest in carrying it local in the US.. send me a PM , I’ll def take it please

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. prove it. however, considering you’re only here for GLP agonists, the most parsimonious explanation is that you’re a manatee.

See there you go. Assumptions assumptions. I’m here only for the glps. Keep playing your imagination game. You suck at it.

Does your wife like your raisins?
Do you care about the size of a man's testicles? We were discussing this last week and could have used a woman's input. My wife says she would remove the whole sack if she could. She's tired of waking up with it on her forehead.

True. There’s no winning with this crowd. It’s just arguing just for the sake of arguing. It truly started as a simple statement about a 2 mg vial of Semaglutide and it turned it to this shit show.

I am ending it now. Let’s go back to working our asses off the in the real world.

I have to say…since your imagination says I look like a fat tub of shit..my imagination says your face is ugly and your body is just ok..you’re probably short so less than 6ft. And my imagination says that your bank account is small and your car is old.

You know…since we are playing the imagine game

This all started with why make a 2 mg Semaglutide. How in the hell does it always go here with y’all?

Stop attacking folks or is this the way the game is played? The entry ticket is you get insulted? If that’s the game then let’s just say it.
Please refrain from including height in the equation, I will trade all my balls for another 3 inches of height lol.

In all seriousness maybe find another point to help your argument because your dealing with a guy who clearly doesn't care about the size of his balls.