Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I ordered 50g Primo Raws, 100g Test Cyp Raws, and a kit of Semaglutide. My payment was confirmed on 9/21, still haven't heard back about shipping.
They are also out of many raws, Tracy said 3 days for raws restock on alot of the popular DHT's and Cyp I think. So you should get shipping info this week.

Also there was no shipping happening for the in stock items until 10/8

I have to say…since your imagination says I look like a fat tub of shit..my imagination says your face is ugly and your body is just ok..you’re probably short so less than 6ft. And my imagination says that your bank account is small and your car is old.

You know…since we are playing the imagine game

This all started with why make a 2 mg Semaglutide. How in the hell does it always go here with y’all?

Stop attacking folks or is this the way the game is played? The entry ticket is you get insulted? If that’s the game then let’s just say it.
Omg not KitKat again!

They are also out of many raws, Tracy said 3 days for raws restock on alot of the popular DHT's and Cyp I think. So you should get shipping info this week.

Also there was no shipping happening for the in stock items until 10/8
I wonder why such a shortage. Maybe because they stopped manufacturing for the Chinese holiday?

I wonder why such a shortage. Maybe because they stopped manufacturing for the Chinese holiday?
That's exactly what Tracy said, production started back up on 9th with the factories and they were just waiting for fresh batches to arrive. At least that's what I took away from it.

Anyone get PIP from the Test E 250 or SUS250? i remember all the raws from TEST E were contaminated causing bad PIP.
Do you have any evidence to support this statement? Drop the link. I am running QSC test E and smooth as silk. Not all humans are taken out of a text book and side effect profiles can differ greatly between individuals. Try a patch test.

Do you have any evidence to support this statement? Drop the link. I am running QSC test E and smooth as silk. Not all humans are taken out of a text book and side effect profiles can differ greatly between individuals. Try a patch test.
It’s been pretty well established anecdotally over the last couple of years. Seems to be the older the raws/brew has sat the pip gets progressively worse. He is not the only person to report this.

It’s been pretty well established anecdotally over the last couple of years. Seems to be the older the raws/brew has sat the pip gets progressively worse. He is not the only person to report this.
If I’m not mistaken, a lot of test e raws had an elevated carboxylic acid level from production -3 or so years ago. however, my memory isn’t the best. so yah, spot on.