Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

There is no need for any Evidence, it’s well known among suppliers. Test E was causing PIP for many users in the last couple years from bad raws. It was such a big deal that most people switched to Test Cyp.
Test E raws continue giving PIP?

seeing a lot of talk about DHB, I brewed DHB with QSC raws and it came out great. 2/20 ba/bb 100mg in CSO. Running 400mg/wk atm split into daily shots with some other compounds that dilute it, it makes up about half the shots volume. That being said I get no pip from it or any other ill effects, at least so far. will continue to update.
No solvents?

Iv had 2 tracking numbers neither show any information. No communications over a week
did you have a preorder during the holiday? orders only started going out the 8th (in the order they were received). so, it’s only been a week and international shipping can take 2-4 weeks possibly longer. finally, even tho tracking might not show movement, it’s probably moving.

I do know they’re extremely backed up from the china games holiday. I emailed a new order to them 24 hours ago with no reply. So best believe if they’re not replying to new money, they are incredibly busy trying to get everything straightened out. These are human beings that we’re dealing with and as large of an operation as they are I can guarantee you there are very few ppl, for various reason, handling the workload. Just have to be patient (he said while being the most impatient person in the US)

My payment went through on the 6th and nothing since, not even tracking.
JFC bro, this has been replied to about 3 times now. theres a delay with production of some stuff, they have a backlog, and have too many emails to respond to stupid ass questions that have been answered 15 times already. Take a fucking chill pill.