Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe just to troll, somebody just spam qsc with where's my roids and tracking email.
I am 100% certain that her inbox is already full of such emails. If there’s 1 thing I’ve learned in this industry and just dealing with GP in general, common sense ain’t that common. There’s multiple ppl on a daily basis that make me feel like a genius, comparatively, and I’m far from it

your-order-has-been-placed.jpg

There is no need for any Evidence, it’s well known among suppliers. Test E was causing PIP for many users in the last couple years from bad raws. It was such a big deal that most people switched to Test Cyp.
I avoided it for a long time because of this. I just received some test e from qsc last week and no PIP at all.

Can anyone confirm that the prices on the recent product list at usd? I’m assuming that’s the case and just want to clarify before I fuck up an order by not converting cad to usd lmao

Can anyone confirm that the prices on the recent product list at usd? I’m assuming that’s the case and just want to clarify before I fuck up an order by not converting cad to usd lmao
Sir it’s actually priced in dicks per mouth of which you are sorely lacking (yes it’s USD)