Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Having a full inbox or not doesnt make a difference to the postal service tracking. Labels have been printed woth nothing sent.

Sorry if you arse lickers wanna carry on defending but think your all gunna be eating your words

I avoided it for a long time because of this. I just received some test e from qsc last week and no PIP at all.
nice to hear, will shoot my first pin of QSC E tomorrow. Blue tops.

Last time I used Test E was ~three years ago and in that time shit was really pippy. Switched to C since then, but in my last order i took int E.

Btw QSC Sustanon is smooth too, no PIP at all.

Having a full inbox or not doesnt make a difference to the postal service tracking. Labels have been printed woth nothing sent.

Sorry if you arse lickers wanna carry on defending but think your all gunna be eating your words
I've had over 20 successful deliveries international and domestic.
Just wait. Go find something else to do while you wait. Focus on hitting a new PR and when you get your goodies you can hit some new PRs. You'll get your stuff

Titan18 said he received an order last week I think he said in here ? Also bro if they weren’t sending orders out surely they would just say everything was in stock ? They would just take in every order for as much ££ as possible ? Have you got a Royal Mail tracking number ? If so it will say ‘we’re expecting it’ for a while until it reached the UK