Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I’m currently on page 1835 going backwards, looking for an updated list. I will continue looking, in the meantime, anyone have the most recent list bookmarked?
Why do you make your life harder

Look at the message posted by the rep. You will find the price list with no hassle

seeing a lot of talk about DHB, I brewed DHB with QSC raws and it came out great. 2/20 ba/bb 100mg in CSO. Running 400mg/wk atm split into daily shots with some other compounds that dilute it, it makes up about half the shots volume. That being said I get no pip from it or any other ill effects, at least so far. will continue to update.
How did you manage to brew 100mg dhb with regular BB and ba ratios in CSO. You had to have used EO or guiaicol with 2/20 ratio. People gotta use like 2/30 ba/BB to brew 100mg dhb with no super solvents

How did you manage to brew 100mg dhb with regular BB and ba ratios in CSO. You had to have used EO or guiaicol with 2/20 ratio. People gotta use like 2/30 ba/BB to brew 100mg dhb with no super solvents
That’s what I asked him and he still hasn’t replied. Me thinks he may be full of shit. However, I didn’t know that dhb required solvents or higher ba/bb on my first brew and obviously it crashed but I just heated it before every shot and boom no pip whatsoever and the results were fantastic.

That’s what I asked him and he still hasn’t replied. Me thinks he may be full of shit. However, I didn’t know that dhb required solvents or higher ba/bb on my first brew and obviously it crashed but I just heated it before every shot and boom no pip whatsoever and the results were fantastic.
Probably because sources cannot be coaches due to board rules. Very smart of him not to email you back

Use 17track.com to track packages. Bunch of impatient vegetables complaining after a national holiday shit didn't come perfectly back. Have you ever used usps during Christmas time?

I think you can make that with 2/20 just fine. I've seen it done on here. But it will hurt.

I use 1 .5 / 23 ba bb ratio and a ton of heat . No pip from anyone thats used it. People dont seem to realise how much heat this compound requires during the brewing process so it doesnt crash afterwards. Admittedly the climate here is a minimum of 23 degrees Celsius so you may still have to bump your bb higher depending on where you live.

Anyone here bought the GHK raws and mixed with anything to make their own scalp serum (DMSO, hyaluronic acid, plain ol water, etc etc)? I haven't had much luck searching the interwebs for home made serums but want to try it out.

Having a full inbox or not doesnt make a difference to the postal service tracking. Labels have been printed woth nothing sent.

Sorry if you arse lickers wanna carry on defending but think your all gunna be eating your words
They print those labels before the pack is ready I think, I got a tracking beginning of the month but my pack didn’t start moving till a few days ago. More then likely just out of stock on some things and waiting for them to get in stock before they ship it.

They print those labels before the pack is ready I think, I got a tracking beginning of the month but my pack didn’t start moving till a few days ago. More then likely just out of stock on some things and waiting for them to get in stock before they ship it.
What did you order?

I think you can make that with 2/20 just fine. I've seen it done on here. But it will hurt.
If it’s real dhb you ain’t doing 100mg/ml with 2/20. I did mine at 1/19 just like I do everything else not knowing it required solvents and it crashed like a mf after a cpl days. I just heated it prior to each shot tho and it was painless and the results were incredible. Except for the profuse sweating but that’s what that compound does

Updating customers for the delays is always better than ignoring them though.

Ok so I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out a few things about different companies. I've seen some sources, like yours, with 10s of thousands of replies and great reviews, selling 10 vials of test for $90 but other places selling 1 vial for $78. Am I reading your prices right? Why is there such a difference in price? It's this normal? Again, I'm just trying to figure all this out. Not saying it's priced too low to be real or anything. Thanks for the info.

Titan18 said he received an order last week I think he said in here ? Also bro if they weren’t sending orders out surely they would just say everything was in stock ? They would just take in every order for as much ££ as possible ? Have you got a Royal Mail tracking number ? If so it will say ‘we’re expecting it’ for a while until it reached the UK
I put in an order, US domestic tho. Sent order Sunday and had it the following Wednesday