Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You lot are hilarious I literally stated I had 2 tracking numbers which according to the royal mail are not in their system and your all jumping on me. Who's the I don't lift comment at as well hahahaha
in my experience I get a tracking number from China then it changes once through customs. A few times I actually got the order before the package showed up on usps tracking

Ok so I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out a few things about different companies. I've seen some sources, like yours, with 10s of thousands of replies and great reviews, selling 10 vials of test for $90 but other places selling 1 vial for $78. Am I reading your prices right? Why is there such a difference in price? It's this normal? Again, I'm just trying to figure all this out. Not saying it's priced too low to be real or anything. Thanks for the info.
Because QSC is a manufacturer of the raw product that also does finished products in house. Most other sources buy raws in bulk from a manufacturer, do the brewing, bottling, labelling and then mark it up for sale to end user (as they should as they have taken risk, outlaid $ and done work).

QSC's cost point is just crazy low as they deal in volume and manufacture the starting raw products.

Because QSC is a manufacturer of the raw product that also does finished products in house. Most other sources buy raws in bulk from a manufacturer, do the brewing, bottling, labelling and then mark it up for sale to end user (as they should as they have taken risk, outlaid $ and done work).

QSC's cost point is just crazy low as they deal in volume and manufacture the starting raw products.
Ok that makes perfect sense. Thank you.

My knowledge of chemistry is rudimentary but interesting to note degradation of raws causes inflammatory response. So many variables with pip.
Do you have a link for a paper covering degradation causing inflammation? Or any discussion on it as id be interested in reading up on it.

I've been using raws and finished oils put away in 2005 recently and I haven't noticed any degradation or inflammation.

Do you have a link for a paper covering degradation causing inflammation? Or any discussion on it as id be interested in reading up on it.

I've been using raws and finished oils put away in 2005 recently and I haven't noticed any degradation or inflammation.
I didn't make the claim. Just responded to anecdotal reports. My CRP levels on QSC Test Enanthate don't show any evidence of inflammation but as mentioned earlier there was a history of test E raws causing problems across the forum which likely resulted in users preference to order cypionate? In any case, the problem seems to be resolved for now. While C reactive protein is an objective marker of inflammation, if it is raised, it does not determine the aetiology of the inflammatory response.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230913_132313_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20230913_132313_Drive.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 38

Pretty sure Tracy has stated that they don't actually manufacture the raws, but do everything after that.

I use 1 .5 / 23 ba bb ratio and a ton of heat . No pip from anyone thats used it. People dont seem to realise how much heat this compound requires during the brewing process so it doesnt crash afterwards. Admittedly the climate here is a minimum of 23 degrees Celsius so you may still have to bump your bb higher depending on where you live.
This exactly, I heated the brew to extreme levels compared to what most other compounds are brewed at. IIRC around 190c. No PIP. It never crashes but regardless I use a coffee mug warmer to heat my oils before using them, I believe this helps quite a bit in minimizing potential for pip.

If it’s real dhb you ain’t doing 100mg/ml with 2/20. I did mine at 1/19 just like I do everything else not knowing it required solvents and it crashed like a mf after a cpl days. I just heated it prior to each shot tho and it was painless and the results were incredible. Except for the profuse sweating but that’s what that compound does
Painless dhb? That's a first

That’s what I asked him and he still hasn’t replied. Me thinks he may be full of shit. However, I didn’t know that dhb required solvents or higher ba/bb on my first brew and obviously it crashed but I just heated it before every shot and boom no pip whatsoever and the results were fantastic.

"Me thinks" you are not very smart. It does not require any solvents other than bb at 20%. You didn't heat the brew high enough/long enough. Get a better hot plate with a magnetic stirrer.

If it’s real dhb you ain’t doing 100mg/ml with 2/20. I did mine at 1/19 just like I do everything else not knowing it required solvents and it crashed like a mf after a cpl days. I just heated it prior to each shot tho and it was painless and the results were incredible. Except for the profuse sweating but that’s what that compound does

"If it's real" this comment made me lose brain cells. Just because you didn't figure it out doesn't mean it's not possible. 0 pip for me, everyone is different but I believe if you do it right your outcome should be similar. How many times have you brewed DHB to consider yourself the expert on this?

Bird landed in Germany 3 weeks and a few days after ordering!

Communication was consistently positive and reliable. The order was ordered with special line shipping. (This means that the drop data is only written onto the shipment in the destination country). A larger amount of a peptide was ordered and it does what it is supposed to do!

again at quingdao at any time

Ok so I'm new to all of this and trying to figure out a few things about different companies. I've seen some sources, like yours, with 10s of thousands of replies and great reviews, selling 10 vials of test for $90 but other places selling 1 vial for $78. Am I reading your prices right? Why is there such a difference in price? It's this normal? Again, I'm just trying to figure all this out. Not saying it's priced too low to be real or anything. Thanks for the info.
These kind of international sources are really for professional wholesale buyers that know the risks, understand the procedures and know how to deal with this type of thing. This source decided to go semi-retail and start having a public presence.

As you seen in the thread there are people freaking out about shipping times, things don't show up sometimes, things come unlabeled, customs is involved, occasional bad batches etc. It's part of any wholesale sourcing but usually isn't out in the public for people that don't know.

The guys charging $78 a vial deal with all of these problems for you, and take the risks and deliver to you a domestic tested vial with nice labels and customer service.

Retail buyers freaking out over international source will eventually cause a problem and the source may go away or re shippers might get arrested, etc.

Honestly $80/vial is a good price for what you are getting and basically nothing compared to what pharmacy would charge for this.

It's like trying to buy clothes directly from a sweat shop in Vietnam without being a textile buyer, instead of going to the store.

QSC is a trading company, there is no manufacturer of peptides in China advertising on forums and selling retail direct.

I have a domestic that was allegedly broken to 2 separate packages and the 2nd one is still in the air, no tracking no nothing. Several intl ones have landed just fine.

It's just odd.
So the packages separated while usps had it?