Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry guys, I've been very busy lately, and never had a such volume of orders, business is booming, and our team is working overtime, and in this industry hiring process is very special, people need to be trustworthy for security reasons, so we try to work as much as we can to compensate the huge increase of volume of orders post holidays.

Please kindly be patient.

When you pay via alibaba, you don't need confirmation on my end, you already received payment confirmation by the plateform, so just wait for your tracking.

When you pay via crypto or bank transfer, also just wait for your tracking, no need to ask for confirmation next day. If no tracking sent after a week, then you can reach me.

When you receive a tracking, it means shipped. Please don't ask for an update for the next 30 days, most of trackings do not update until they are out of delivery, we can this way avoid useless emails. And if there is a replacement tracking it's sent to you anyway, so contacting me about it means wasting my time.

Stocks change on a frequent basis, and all production lines are busy now, so sometimes when you order, it can happen that the product will be available in 3-5 days, we still gonna accept your order if so, if the item won't be available more than 7-10 days, we inform you that it's out of stock, so there is no harm to wait several days for an international order to be shipped.

Avoid ETA restock questions.

HCG, NPP us domestic sold out
Test E EU domestic sold out.

Hey gents - in looking at the price list, USA dom for example, the shipping is $10-$30. I am assuming that after I place my order w/all the relevant details that I will get the correct shipping amount along w/the payment link etc.

Can someone confirm? I just don't want to add to the email fray when I think someone here could set me straight.

For the record - I searched this thread several times, found the desired email format, but didn't see any info for how to calc shipping.

Appreciated the assist.

Hey gents - in looking at the price list, USA dom for example, the shipping is $10-$30. I am assuming that after I place my order w/all the relevant details that I will get the correct shipping amount along w/the payment link etc.

Can someone confirm? I just don't want to add to the email fray when I think someone here could set me straight.

For the record - I searched this thread several times, found the desired email format, but didn't see any info for how to calc shipping.

Appreciated the assist.

It works the same as Google

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231019_083951_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231019_083951_Chrome.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 137

Appreciated the assist.
Yes it depends on the weight of the package. Or if they ship priority it’s the size of the box. When I place an order I just let the rep handle the amount.

Man you wasted more time doing that than if you just would have helped him. He said he searched the thread and couldn't figure it out. He's asking how the shipping works, not a price list. Do better.
No, he asked for the shipping rates. It's in the price list.

Nobody is asking how shipping works, even the dumbest fucks in this thread know how shipping works.

Painless dhb? That's a first
Is it? I'm using hpcl tested DHB, titrated up to 600mg/wk. I never get pip with a ml in each glute. I did have excruciating pain when I pinned a delt and nicked something though. I also don't get the sweats aside from my head at night. Tren soaks my whole bed, DHB soaks my pillow.
Such a variance between different people, you can't just blanket statement for everyone

No, he asked for the shipping rates. It's in the price list.

Nobody is asking how shipping works, even the dumbest fucks in this thread know how shipping works.
Try again man. He clearly said he knows the shipping is 10-30. Go back and read it again. He was simply asking when and how he would find out exactly what it is. I bet you're one of those people that has someone come up to you and ask "excuse me, where's the nearest convenience store" and you slam your stuff down and yell "EVER HEARD OF GOOGLE MAPS!" and storm off.

Appreciated the assist.
When you place the order they give you total to pay, which includes the shipping.

So the packages separated while usps had it?
No there was no 2nd tracking. We are shorting it out through email, no worries.

I make my majority of orders intl this time I went domestic and it'll end up delaying more than intl :D

I guess shit happens...

No there was no 2nd tracking. We are shorting it out through email, no worries.

I make my majority of orders intl this time I went domestic and it'll end up delaying more than intl :D

I guess shit happens...
Oh OK I gotcha. I asked because one time I ordered two test p kits domestic and they came in separate boxes but taped together. I thought thats what you meant, and they broke apart

QSC really sucks! They make it so I just want to order more shit and stash it away. Maybe for at least the next 5 years anyways lol. Now I understand how hoarders feel. Shits real

"Me thinks" you are not very smart. It does not require any solvents other than bb at 20%. You didn't heat the brew high enough/long enough. Get a better hot plate with a magnetic stirrer.

"If it's real" this comment made me lose brain cells. Just because you didn't figure it out doesn't mean it's not possible. 0 pip for me, everyone is different but I believe if you do it right your outcome should be similar. How many times have you brewed DHB to consider yourself the expert on

"Me thinks" you are not very smart. It does not require any solvents other than bb at 20%. You didn't heat the brew high enough/long enough. Get a better hot plate with a magnetic stirrer.

"If it's real" this comment made me lose brain cells. Just because you didn't figure it out doesn't mean it's not possible. 0 pip for me, everyone is different but I believe if you do it right your outcome should be similar. How many times have you brewed DHB to consider yourself the expert on this?
I used a brand new magnetic stirrer hot plate at 196 Celsius with tested raws. 1/19 ratio and it crashed extremely bad so 2/20 isn’t gonna make much of a difference. What am I missing? Your response was super vague which makes me think you don’t know shit. Please oh great and wise brewmaster might you share how hot? And how long? And btw the vast majority of not just the meso community but the gear industry as a whole agrees with me but I’m sure you’re the one guy that figured out the science. And I’m also sure you definitely tested your raws. Fkn clown