Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone else having issues paying with alibaba today? Got link today but its rejected my credit card, my paypal, etc due to "security reasons"?
Never had this issue before..

Anyone else having issues paying with alibaba today? Got link today but its rejected my credit card, my paypal, etc due to "security reasons"?
Dude call your credit card company for help, we can't pull up your account to let the transaction go through

I used a brand new magnetic stirrer hot plate at 196 Celsius with tested raws. 1/19 ratio and it crashed extremely bad so 2/20 isn’t gonna make much of a difference. What am I missing? Your response was super vague which makes me think you don’t know shit. Please oh great and wise brewmaster might you share how hot? And how long? And btw the vast majority of not just the meso community but the gear industry as a whole agrees with me but I’m sure you’re the one guy that figured out the science. And I’m also sure you definitely tested your raws. Fkn clown

Did you get your DHB raws from QSC? You also said you got them tested, can you post the results?

And btw the vast majority of not just the meso community but the gear industry as a whole agrees with me

You are delusional.

You can easily search and find numerous accounts of DHB being brewed at 100mg/ml 2/20 with no crashing or other issues. It only seems crazy because you failed.

Don't get butthurt, go add some more BB and see how it goes.

I have seen a number of reports today with the same issues. Seems to be more prevalent with Chase.

Send me your credit card number, date of birth, social, and name. I will help you.

Is it? I'm using hpcl tested DHB, titrated up to 600mg/wk. I never get pip with a ml in each glute. I did have excruciating pain when I pinned a delt and nicked something though. I also don't get the sweats aside from my head at night. Tren soaks my whole bed, DHB soaks my pillow.
Such a variance between different people, you can't just blanket statement for everyone
Yeah it's notorious for pip. I've seen many posts where people cut their cycle short because of the pip. Not even exaggerating

I had this happen with my AmEx last year so I used a different CC for my orders. A few weeks back I tried with the AmEx again and it worked.

I’ve just been sending my payments to TOTALLYQSCREP@aol.com. Question tho, I read here that the holiday in China ended 10/8. The rep I’ve been speaking with told me the holiday lasts until January. At least I’m getting really good deals on my preorders.

Do you have a link for a paper covering degradation causing inflammation? Or any discussion on it as id be interested in reading up on it.

I've been using raws and finished oils put away in 2005 recently and I haven't noticed any degradation or inflammation.
Nice lie because oil does not stay good for 20 years. The hormone is still good but whatever oil you used would be rancid by now.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/eli-lilly-sues-online-pharmacies-ban-us-imports-fake-mounjaro-2023-10-19/
So "Mew Mews" is on here and IIRC I've seen this name on my tracking from QSC. How might this affect orders in general, does anyone (Tracy) know?

For those that are interested... 2 of 4 packages ordered after the break have entered the US. Not delivered yet but they are at least in the US and popped up in my informed delivery. Things are going smoothly as expected. Will be preparing to make another order.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/eli-lilly-sues-online-pharmacies-ban-us-imports-fake-mounjaro-2023-10-19/
So "Mew Mews" is on here and IIRC I've seen this name on my tracking from QSC. How might this affect orders in general, does anyone (Tracy) know?
They forgot to mention the compounding pharmacies who sell it.

Sure they have peptides websites but what about the stupid ones that are in Florida and Texas.

What a bunch of fucking clowns.