Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry for your delay, I send you payment info and you can make big preorder with me and I am order person for AOL factory. Minimum $600
Are you AOL factory owner? I only deal with owners. If you're the owner of the whole building I'll take 2.

I ordered arimidex and nolvadex from QSC. Great packaging, no problem despite the notorious border and customs checks in my country.

5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Now... Tracy or anyone else who can help.. How do I identify which is which? One is very small crystals, like sugar. The other is much more fine and powdery, like flour.

I really don't want to take the wrong thing
1000006295.jpg1000006296.jpg

I ordered arimidex and nolvadex from QSC. Great packaging, no problem despite the notorious border and customs checks in my country.

5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Now... Tracy or anyone else who can help.. How do I identify which is which? One is very small crystals, like sugar. The other is much more fine and powdery, like flour.

View attachment 268321View attachment 268322
Mix bag #1 with a little bit of water and use it as a glaze for anabolic cinnamon buns. Like and subscribe for more weekly anabolic recipes.

5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Someone just went over this just the other day so I'll help you out. You message Tracy and ask. Do not ask here

5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

You email the source and await the reply.

On my order the raws were in the exact order in which I had ordered them.

5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Your hands look like you don't even lift.

Wanna know what the opposite of Opsec is? Some fat cunt naming QSC in a WSJ article.
if the source didn't want to be talked about they wouldn't participate on every public forum that has allowed them to. You don't hear them crying about their contact info being pasted everywhere, you don't hear them complaining about selling millions of dollars in GLP-1 agonists a year.

If you just want to be upset then find something real to be upset about

Sponsors