Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sorry guys, I've been very busy lately, and never had a such volume of orders, business is booming, and our team is working overtime, and in this industry hiring process is very special, people need to be trustworthy for security reasons, so we try to work as much as we can to compensate the huge increase of volume of orders post holidays.

Please kindly be patient.

When you pay via alibaba, you don't need confirmation on my end, you already received payment confirmation by the plateform, so just wait for your tracking.

When you pay via crypto or bank transfer, also just wait for your tracking, no need to ask for confirmation next day. If no tracking sent after a week, then you can reach me.

When you receive a tracking, it means shipped. Please don't ask for an update for the next 30 days, most of trackings do not update until they are out of delivery, we can this way avoid useless emails. And if there is a replacement tracking it's sent to you anyway, so contacting me about it means wasting my time.

Stocks change on a frequent basis, and all production lines are busy now, so sometimes when you order, it can happen that the product will be available in 3-5 days, we still gonna accept your order if so, if the item won't be available more than 7-10 days, we inform you that it's out of stock, so there is no harm to wait several days for an international order to be shipped.

Avoid ETA restock questions.

HCG, NPP us domestic sold out
Test E EU domestic sold out.
Is mast e domestic still sold out? If it’s sold out am I able to buy international?

1x kit sustanon and 1x kit masteron ordered Canadian domestic, paid 19th and has already shipped this am, pretty impressed by that, I won’t be touching the masteron for a couple months as I’m currently 28 weeks out from comp

Someone on your team (or you) wrote me in an email "Tracking couldn't be generated by spanish warehouse system" and then suggested maybe we could try sending to another address (or sending special line)

But i wonder why this error happens? i mean i already had 2 orders delivered correctly before. Did the shipper write the address correctly? How can i avoid this error in future?
Previous orders were from German warehouse and international.

The carriers used from spanish warehouse are different, and they can't ship to some locations, for example european islands.

I'm sorry but you guys should of been smarter the advertise on Facebook and reddit. Your greed will be your downfall. Your probably already under investigation starting now.
You think we give a flying fuck about Lilly or others being upset because some chinese dude is selling retatrutide and tirzepatide like we gave a fuck about genotropin and pfizer being upset about us selling HGH since years?

The only risk is that they might arrest Viann Zhang if she visits USA someday

Don't forget QSC is only exporting legal reseach chemicals, for research purpose only, not for human use and always advice customers check the laws of their country before ordering any of the products. QSC will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live :) :)

Last edited:
I bought this HGH pen from QSC with cartridges and would like to know where should I set it at 1 IU
Thank youIMG_2211.jpeg

Last edited:
You think we give a flying fuck about Lilly or others being upset because some chinese dude is selling retatrutide and tirzepatide like we gave a fuck about genotropin and pfizer being upset about us selling HGH since years?

The only risk is that they might arrest Viann Zhang if she visits USA someday

Don't forget QSC is only exporting legal reseach chemicals, for research purpose only, not for human use and always advice customers check the laws of their country before ordering any of the products. QSC will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live :) :)
I know you don't care about pharma companies lol I'm talking about law enforcement because on wall street journal it says you sell steroids. That kind of publicity is not good. I hope you guys are good because you guys are awesome and a great source. I'm just saying it's probably smart to stay off of social media because not everything you sell it legal as a research chemical.

I know you don't care about pharma companies lol I'm talking about law enforcement because on wall street journal it says you sell steroids. That kind of publicity is not good. I hope you guys are good because you guys are awesome and a great source. I'm just saying it's probably smart to stay off of social media because not everything you sell it legal as a research chemical.
I don't think you understand jurisdiction laws eh. Not all governments in the world bow down to pharmaceutical companies like the USA.

I know China will not help lol. I'm talking about the USA law enforcement. I know it's a very low chance but social media is no good. That's all I'm saying.
Who would enforce this laws then? They operate in China, hence, the Chinese LE who needs to impose the rules.

Remember they stopped oral tablet productions, that is their local government cracking down on them. So unless the local LE cracks down on injectable steroid production for imports, then operation keeps running.

Sponsors

Latest posts