Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't know man, that would just illustrate how much of a bitch the US government is if they only need pharmaceutical pressure to move on QSC.

But it doesn't matter, you pop one drug dealer on a corner, two outfits have already set up shop even before they clear the smoke.

That certainly seems to be the way of the world these days.

Previous orders were from German warehouse and international.

The carriers used from spanish warehouse are different, and they can't ship to some locations, for example european islands.

Ok i understand. Just to know for the future, is this only for certain compounds in eu domestic and if so, for which ones?

Hey guys I'm almost to my second kit of DHB I’ll need to re heat because they been crashed since I received it. I heated my first received kit on the coffee maker with no issues. I was paranoid the whole time of pressure buildup and popping the caps. On my second kit I reheat should i put a needle in each one to vent them?

Anyone else having issues paying with alibaba today? Got link today but its rejected my credit card, my paypal, etc due to "security reasons"?
Never had this issue before..
I just had this happen with last order. I had to respond to an email from my credit card company. They flagged it as suspicious and wouldn't let the purchase go through. Eventually I had to call them and confirm I authorized the purchase.

Anyone had a problem about package and custom? Im trying to order since 2 days but still couldnt. Response times are too late. They declare item “ag100 silver white” i dont know whats it mean. And is that okay for custom? Are they hide raw in package or something? Anyone can explain? Cause i cant get answers from them…