Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hey guys I'm almost to my second kit of DHB I’ll need to re heat because they been crashed since I received it. I heated my first received kit on the coffee maker with no issues. I was paranoid the whole time of pressure buildup and popping the caps. On my second kit I reheat should i put a needle in each one to vent them?

Probably can't hurt but not necessary. It doesn't get that hot.

I like how some of you think that LE just learned about QSC by reading about them in WSJ and not, you know, on one of the many, many public forums where they openly discuss their products and in many cases some extremely smart individuals post pictures (probably without deleting any exif!) of what they bought as well as order timelines and delivery date. up until this week they were a total secret, hidden away from any prying eyes.

I like how some of you think that LE just learned about QSC by reading about them in WSJ and not, you know, on one of the many, many public forums where they openly discuss their products and in many cases some extremely smart individuals post pictures (probably without deleting any exif!) of what they bought as well as order timelines and delivery date. up until this week they were a total secret, hidden away from any prying eyes.
I am sure some LE order from QSC. However, it’s evident that they might not have significant influence over global trade dynamics, especially in relation to China. In reality, the United States seems to prioritize its international engagements and strategic considerations over trade matters

What have international shipping times to the US been lately? I ordered 6 weeks ago. I got a very quick initial tracking number, then a few weeks ago I got another one. No movement on either one (although this has been standard in the past...I've received packages where the tracking never moved at all).

I'm a patient man, but in the past my QSC orders always arrived in about 2 weeks. I'm somewhat concerned.

Anyone had a problem about package and custom? Im trying to order since 2 days but still couldnt. Response times are too late. They declare item “ag100 silver white” i dont know whats it mean. And is that okay for custom? Are they hide raw in package or something? Anyone can explain? Cause i cant get answers from them…
You are right. They should declare it as anabolic steroids, GLP drugs, raw medication powder

Nobody thinks that. We think that a bunch of dipshits are now discovering Qsc and that will bring additional unwanted attention and pressure for action by LE.

I mean, guys, you don't think some sort of task force didn't have the budget to blow a few thousand in a few different ways to figure out everything they needed to know about QSC's opsec? Yes it's not advisable to talk openly of it, however it would be foolish to think they have no idea how it's being done.

This stuff is not a massive concern to any of our governments. They won't spend anymore dollars than they already do employing border security.

There will be a slight uptick of seizures I'm sure, and then business as usual for all of us. All for optics I'm sure.

Of course this is my speculation. But really, how many decades has this been going on for? At least 2-3.

Maybe I'm being naive. But we know if any one government wanted to blow this shit out of the water, they would've so.

I have a question I'd like to run by the community. I was reconstituting a vial of MT2 when I noticed spots on the inside of the vial. I've been using peptides for years now, from a dozen or more different vendors, and never had a situation where the contents of the vial did not dissolve completely within ten or fifteen minutes, nor have I noticed anything that might be regarded as a contaminant stuck to the inside of a vial.

I've attached pictures with the larger spots circled. Keep in mind this is reconstituted, so there water drops as well. There were numerous smaller spots that do not show up in the photos. The spots appear to vary in color because some are above the water and some are below - I rolled the vial to try to catch both sides.

These pictures were taken roughly 24 hours after reconstitution. As I write this four days after that, the spots are still present.

This was part of an order from QSC. It was the second MT2 vial and noticed no issues with the first one. I've also used several vials of HCG, TB500, and BPC157 from that same order with no issues. I contacted QSC and sent the pictures you see below and, to be completely honest, I found the reply to be a little dismissive. I've also attached that email thread.

Basically, QSC claims that many peptides have solubility issues. However, I've never encountered that with any of the peptides I've ever used with any of the vendors I ever purchased from, and MT2 is one I've used for years. QSC also speculates that not enough BAC water was used for reconstitution and if I added more, the spots would magically dissolve. Again, I've been doing this for years, and 1ml of BAC has always been enough for 10mg of MT2, especially considering it's been DAYS since it was originally mixed. QSC offers no explanation for the (most likely) possibility that the vial wasn't clean and this is simply something stuck on the inside of the glass.

I know there are people here that like to bash QSC at every opportunity. I'm not looking for any of that. I've ordered from QSC several times and never had any issues. I was ready to place another order when this question popped up, and I'd like to get member feedback on these spots before I go further. Has anybody else had anything similar happen with peptides from QSC or anybody else? If so, what, if anything, did you end up doing?

Attachments

• QSC email thread.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 50
  • QSC MT2 2.jpg
    QSC MT2 2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 134
  • QSC MT2 1.jpg
    QSC MT2 1.jpg
    489.9 KB · Views: 135
  • QSC MT2 3.jpg
    QSC MT2 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 134
What have international shipping times to the US been lately? I ordered 6 weeks ago. I got a very quick initial tracking number, then a few weeks ago I got another one. No movement on either one (although this has been standard in the past...I've received packages where the tracking never moved at all).

I'm a patient man, but in the past my QSC orders always arrived in about 2 weeks. I'm somewhat concerned.
+1 for 2 orders

R
I have a question I'd like to run by the community. I was reconstituting a vial of MT2 when I noticed spots on the inside of the vial. I've been using peptides for years now, from a dozen or more different vendors, and never had a situation where the contents of the vial did not dissolve completely within ten or fifteen minutes, nor have I noticed anything that might be regarded as a contaminant stuck to the inside of a vial.

I've attached pictures with the larger spots circled. Keep in mind this is reconstituted, so there water drops as well. There were numerous smaller spots that do not show up in the photos. The spots appear to vary in color because some are above the water and some are below - I rolled the vial to try to catch both sides.

These pictures were taken roughly 24 hours after reconstitution. As I write this four days after that, the spots are still present.

This was part of an order from QSC. It was the second MT2 vial and noticed no issues with the first one. I've also used several vials of HCG, TB500, and BPC157 from that same order with no issues. I contacted QSC and sent the pictures you see below and, to be completely honest, I found the reply to be a little dismissive. I've also attached that email thread.

Basically, QSC claims that many peptides have solubility issues. However, I've never encountered that with any of the peptides I've ever used with any of the vendors I ever purchased from, and MT2 is one I've used for years. QSC also speculates that not enough BAC water was used for reconstitution and if I added more, the spots would magically dissolve. Again, I've been doing this for years, and 1ml of BAC has always been enough for 10mg of MT2, especially considering it's been DAYS since it was originally mixed. QSC offers no explanation for the (most likely) possibility that the vial wasn't clean and this is simply something stuck on the inside of the glass.

I know there are people here that like to bash QSC at every opportunity. I'm not looking for any of that. I've ordered from QSC several times and never had any issues. I was ready to place another order when this question popped up, and I'd like to get member feedback on these spots before I go further. Has anybody else had anything similar happen with peptides from QSC or anybody else? If so, what, if anything, did you end up doing?
Run it through a filter and jab it

I dont see how LE can do shit other than taking down domestic warehouses.

China plays their own rules they do what the fuck they want like they always do. See how they mocked European Union with their China Export logo, using literally the same font just with no separation between characters.

Worst case scenario they will keep manufacturing and sending from there because QSC is a legit business in their country and Sheriff America cannot go and enforce his laws.

Last edited: