Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I mean, guys, you don't think some sort of task force didn't have the budget to blow a few thousand in a few different ways to figure out everything they needed to know about QSC's opsec? Yes it's not advisable to talk openly of it, however it would be foolish to think they have no idea how it's being done.

This stuff is not a massive concern to any of our governments. They won't spend anymore dollars than they already do employing border security.

There will be a slight uptick of seizures I'm sure, and then business as usual for all of us. All for optics I'm sure.

Of course this is my speculation. But really, how many decades has this been going on for? At least 2-3.

Maybe I'm being naive. But we know if any one government wanted to blow this shit out of the water, they would've so.
AAS is not a concern for LEO or much for the feds, but the glp1's are already an industry in the billions. UGL have gone mainstream due to Reddit and FB Karen's. It just takes a couple of FB Karen's to attribute some disease or condition to UGL semaglutide or tirzepatide for it to make national news. The Karens are posting pictures of packages often including shipping information and details about ordering, payments and questions about reshipping. These peptides will bring a ton of scrutiny to UGL providers. Multiple Chinese vendors are now offering peptides US domestic (along with their AAS products) which are certainly at risk due to the new attention. Big pharma has HUGE influence in D.C.

First order sent to QSC mail , I was very basic: product list, chosen payment method, and shipping address. the warehouse of origin was written in the mail title (Eu warehouse)

I hope to receive payment details soon

I will leave a review when I receive the products

First order sent to QSC mail , I was very basic: product list, chosen payment method, and shipping address. the warehouse of origin was written in the mail title (Eu warehouse)

I hope to receive payment details soon

I will leave a review when I receive the products
Excited Awesome GIF

See prohormone ban in the mid 2000s, the ephedrine ban also. Yes, it has happened before when the media puts too much attention on something then eventually congress overreacts.
That's north America though, i mean we're talking China, they'll just send balloons lol.

Anyway, there's no need to worry about QSC, they don't even give a slight fuck and are embracing the publicity. While roidheads are getting worried about the gravity the unwanted exposure brings to the ugl scene, the company interprets it as more sales and revenue.

They will just reestablish other warehouses if shutdown, look at illegal drugs, no stopping the spread and use even with all the resources poured to stop it.

Last edited:
Has anyone else had a high C-Reactive Protein level test from QSC's gear? I was running the ripped blend and my CRP test came back ridiculously high. I was doing ½cc a day of it and the pip was pretty bad but not debilitating.

What have international shipping times to the US been lately? I ordered 6 weeks ago. I got a very quick initial tracking number, then a few weeks ago I got another one. No movement on either one (although this has been standard in the past...I've received packages where the tracking never moved at all).

I'm a patient man, but in the past my QSC orders always arrived in about 2 weeks. I'm somewhat concerned.
Coming up on 60 days, myself. It's definitely atypical for this source.

Coming up on 60 days, myself. It's definitely atypical for this source.
Most of lines to USA are becoming more and more slow, compared to the beginning of the year. Some parcels lately has been delivered in 60-70 days. Each different flight have a random ETA, and time at customs also is very random. Some guys can still be lucky and receive in 10-12 days and some will receive in 2 months.
EU lines now are very efficient, stable ETA, around 3-4 weeks for most of countries.
Canadian lines getting better and faster too.
It is what it is, not something we can control.

I have a question I'd like to run by the community. I was reconstituting a vial of MT2 when I noticed spots on the inside of the vial. I've been using peptides for years now, from a dozen or more different vendors, and never had a situation where the contents of the vial did not dissolve completely within ten or fifteen minutes, nor have I noticed anything that might be regarded as a contaminant stuck to the inside of a vial.

I've attached pictures with the larger spots circled. Keep in mind this is reconstituted, so there water drops as well. There were numerous smaller spots that do not show up in the photos. The spots appear to vary in color because some are above the water and some are below - I rolled the vial to try to catch both sides.

These pictures were taken roughly 24 hours after reconstitution. As I write this four days after that, the spots are still present.

This was part of an order from QSC. It was the second MT2 vial and noticed no issues with the first one. I've also used several vials of HCG, TB500, and BPC157 from that same order with no issues. I contacted QSC and sent the pictures you see below and, to be completely honest, I found the reply to be a little dismissive. I've also attached that email thread.

Basically, QSC claims that many peptides have solubility issues. However, I've never encountered that with any of the peptides I've ever used with any of the vendors I ever purchased from, and MT2 is one I've used for years. QSC also speculates that not enough BAC water was used for reconstitution and if I added more, the spots would magically dissolve. Again, I've been doing this for years, and 1ml of BAC has always been enough for 10mg of MT2, especially considering it's been DAYS since it was originally mixed. QSC offers no explanation for the (most likely) possibility that the vial wasn't clean and this is simply something stuck on the inside of the glass.

I know there are people here that like to bash QSC at every opportunity. I'm not looking for any of that. I've ordered from QSC several times and never had any issues. I was ready to place another order when this question popped up, and I'd like to get member feedback on these spots before I go further. Has anybody else had anything similar happen with peptides from QSC or anybody else? If so, what, if anything, did you end up doing?
I'm guessing some of the compound got a little too freeze dried and that's what is stuck to the wall. I have been taking MT2 for 11-12 years straight and recently switched to QSC brand from the peptide website I was ordering from for years. Same thing happened on a few of mine but I have not seen quality issues. If anything these seem to work better than the stuff I've been taking for years.

If shit really hits the fan, QSC will just scrub a couple items off their list and ask for a different payment method. It's us the consumer that gets screwed from these big government crackdowns, QSC will be fine.

Most of lines to USA are becoming more and more slow, compared to the beginning of the year. Some parcels lately has been delivered in 60-70 days. Each different flight have a random ETA, and time at customs also is very random. Some guys can still be lucky and receive in 10-12 days and some will receive in 2 months.
EU lines now are very efficient, stable ETA, around 3-4 weeks for most of countries.
That's fine if it's slow...as long as I eventually get it! I'm always worried about seizure or lost parcels and such.

It seems that in this case you're a victim of your own success...you set the bar pretty high in the past so now anything different makes us ask questions.

Which Canadian lines ? Seems seizures or return to sender are on the up tick isn’t it ?

Which Canadian lines ? Seems seizures or return to sender are on the up tick isn’t it ?
Oils seems to move quick.
1-3 weeks
Peptides however seem much slower, unless it's just coincidence.
Ordered oil and hcg same day(Aug 29)
Test was here 2 weeks maybe 3.
Still no hcg or Pygeum.
Stopped moving weeks ago but it will show.

Maybe different line for the peptides...
Can't wait for the reship to return and domestic hgh

Oils seems to move quick.
1-3 weeks
Peptides however seem much slower, unless it's just coincidence.
Ordered oil and hcg same day(Aug 29)
Test was here 2 weeks maybe 3.
Still no hcg or Pygeum.
Stopped moving weeks ago but it will show.

Maybe different line for the peptides...
Can't wait for the reship to return and domestic hgh
I think sweetness said she wasn't planning to restock hgh in the Canadian warehouse. I may have misunderstood.

I'm guessing some of the compound got a little too freeze dried and that's what is stuck to the wall. I have been taking MT2 for 11-12 years straight and recently switched to QSC brand from the peptide website I was ordering from for years. Same thing happened on a few of mine but I have not seen quality issues. If anything these seem to work better than the stuff I've been taking for years.
Shiiiiit 12years. hows your tan? I took it just 2 times and i got DARK as fuck. Some moles appeared as well

11 years straight ? Big lenny ?

Attachments

• D1F64C76-FE66-4E97-996B-D7C6B0C63529.jpeg
    D1F64C76-FE66-4E97-996B-D7C6B0C63529.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 35