Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For a forum that worries so much about opsec many are pretty loose and free with information here. About 90% of this thread is unnecessary, although entertaining, but also sadly a nice microcosm of what is wrong with the online aas community

I'm guessing some of the compound got a little too freeze dried and that's what is stuck to the wall. I have been taking MT2 for 11-12 years straight and recently switched to QSC brand from the peptide website I was ordering from for years. Same thing happened on a few of mine but I have not seen quality issues. If anything these seem to work better than the stuff I've been taking for years.
12 years? How many kidneys did you go through in that time? Mt2 has been shown to cause severe kidney problems

Shiiiiit 12years. hows your tan? I took it just 2 times and i got DARK as fuck. Some moles appeared as well
I am naturally bleach white almost transparent and used to get shit for how white I was. I would get burnt after 5 minutes in the sun and it sucked because I hated wearing sun block, sweating and smelling like cocoa butter. A month after I started I went Florida and was in the sun for 12 hours on the beach and got very dark and not even a small amount of burning. It was trial and error on getting my color right. Early on I would get extremely dark. I figured out taking 100-200mcgs a day (1-2 tiny clicks on the insulin pin) keeps me a good color and taking it daily eliminates any of the nausea, flushing and body aches some people get. Im half Irish so I had some body freckles that took color first but evened out after taking it for awhile and are no longer noticeable so if a person doesn't want freckles darker because they don't like the look just be patient because it evens out and they won't be noticeable once the rest of you gets dark. Im guessing freckles and moles get dark first since there is already pigment there even on a transparent skin type like mine. I have had them all checked out and doctors have said they are just freckles. My gf has always had to get a handful of skin cancer spots cut off every year for 15 years and she has had less to remove since she has been taking it the past 4 years during the summer only. Her doctor used to have her come in way more frequently but since they have been less frequent the doctor just tells her to come in when she feels one needs to be addressed. I know originally it was supposed to help prevent skin cancer. Im sure it's different in every person but I haven't seen anyone have any issues and I know a large number of people who have used it for years after they saw my pasty ass get dark.

12 years? How many kidneys did you go through in that time? Mt2 has been shown to cause severe kidney problems
My kidneys are great surprisingly. I took a ton of orals in my younger years of training along with weight cutting to make a weight class and prior to that 20+ years ago I took a ton of pain killers and my liver and kidney tests are good so far.

11 years straight ? Big lenny ?
I have been that dark where I had almost a green tint to me in the early days before I figured out my dosing. 100-200mcgs a day or every other day keeps me a good shade where I don't burn and stay tan but not too dark. Im in the Midwest but when I go to Florida to visit family I back off my dose or I get pretty dark.

For a forum that worries so much about opsec many are pretty loose and free with information here. About 90% of this thread is unnecessary, although entertaining, but also sadly a nice microcosm of what is wrong with the online aas community
Did you just find your Meso password stuck under your laptop ?

Nobody thinks that. We think that a bunch of dipshits are now discovering Qsc and that will bring additional unwanted attention and pressure for action by LE.
Then your thought process is extremely flawed.

In 2021–the most recent numbers I can find—106,000 people died of opioid overdoses. That’s almost double how many died in the goddamn Vietnam War. You…you think some fatties on Facebook ordering tirzepatide is what’s going to cause Federal LE to be able to magically stop the flow of drugs into this country? Walk me through how that works, step by step.

At some point their domestic warehouse—which is just some dude’s garage—will get busted. Ditto a reshipper or two. That was inevitable long before this article came out. But the main business isn’t getting shut down unless the Chinese government decides they want someone else in charge of sending drugs to the rest of the world. In that case another version of QSC pops up and we begin anew. Circle of life, Simba.

1mg for 10mgs of MT-2? Might honestly first try to add water...before jumping to conclusions..
So you know what the saturation point of MT2 in BAC water is? That's a very specific coefficient that a chemist would be able to speak to...or you're just babbling out of your ass because you like the attention? I'm pretty sure it's the latter, since you obviously don't even know the difference between a milligram and a milliliter, and since you missed the most significant point - the possibility of contamination.

As I very plainly stated, I've been using the same peptides, mixed the same way, for years and never encountered anything like this before. 10 mg of MT2, if that's all it is, will dissolve complete in a tenth of a milliliter of water. It takes around 30 seconds, instead of 5 seconds for a whole milliliter of water, but it does.

R

Run it through a filter and jab it
If the compound is contaminated, there's nothing saying a filter will catch anything except bigger pieces. And if it is contaminated, then there's the possibility that one or more contaminants are soluble. This only came up because there are pieces of something, big enough to be visible, stuck to the inside of the vial that won't dissolve. If they're inert, fine, but I was hoping somebody might have run into this before that would be able to comment from experience on what they found out and ended up doing about it. As big as the audience is these days for peptide users, if this is a harmless normal expected event, somebody has to have seen it.

Can't find anyone who has run moderate dosages of test and uploaded a hormone profile so this is my plan.
Running only QSC finished oils at 1800mg per week for 4 weeks and will upload bloods.
This consists of 1 gram Test E and 800mg Mast E.
Also ordered some perfume sample vials from amazon to do some random blind tests in near future with janoshik. Will be my contribution to quality control.