Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Please….need hgh domestic, i cant order int….to stressful, cartriges mean change, i dislike change….

Has anyone else had a high C-Reactive Protein level test from QSC's gear? I was running the ripped blend and my CRP test came back ridiculously high. I was doing ½cc a day of it and the pip was pretty bad but not debilitating.
Elevated CRP is an indicator not a diagnostic tool. Post your results. Was your white cell count normal? Any signs/symptoms of infection or just elevated biomarkers of inflammation? Cease your protocol and if CRP levels return to baseline than it is likely this could be the cause but not highly specific for it.

I have a question I'd like to run by the community. I was reconstituting a vial of MT2 when I noticed spots on the inside of the vial. I've been using peptides for years now, from a dozen or more different vendors, and never had a situation where the contents of the vial did not dissolve completely within ten or fifteen minutes, nor have I noticed anything that might be regarded as a contaminant stuck to the inside of a vial.

I've attached pictures with the larger spots circled. Keep in mind this is reconstituted, so there water drops as well. There were numerous smaller spots that do not show up in the photos. The spots appear to vary in color because some are above the water and some are below - I rolled the vial to try to catch both sides.

These pictures were taken roughly 24 hours after reconstitution. As I write this four days after that, the spots are still present.

This was part of an order from QSC. It was the second MT2 vial and noticed no issues with the first one. I've also used several vials of HCG, TB500, and BPC157 from that same order with no issues. I contacted QSC and sent the pictures you see below and, to be completely honest, I found the reply to be a little dismissive. I've also attached that email thread.

Basically, QSC claims that many peptides have solubility issues. However, I've never encountered that with any of the peptides I've ever used with any of the vendors I ever purchased from, and MT2 is one I've used for years. QSC also speculates that not enough BAC water was used for reconstitution and if I added more, the spots would magically dissolve. Again, I've been doing this for years, and 1ml of BAC has always been enough for 10mg of MT2, especially considering it's been DAYS since it was originally mixed. QSC offers no explanation for the (most likely) possibility that the vial wasn't clean and this is simply something stuck on the inside of the glass.

I know there are people here that like to bash QSC at every opportunity. I'm not looking for any of that. I've ordered from QSC several times and never had any issues. I was ready to place another order when this question popped up, and I'd like to get member feedback on these spots before I go further. Has anybody else had anything similar happen with peptides from QSC or anybody else? If so, what, if anything, did you end up doing?
use more water...

AAS is not a concern for LEO or much for the feds, but the glp1's are already an industry in the billions. UGL have gone mainstream due to Reddit and FB Karen's. It just takes a couple of FB Karen's to attribute some disease or condition to UGL semaglutide or tirzepatide for it to make national news. The Karens are posting pictures of packages often including shipping information and details about ordering, payments and questions about reshipping. These peptides will bring a ton of scrutiny to UGL providers. Multiple Chinese vendors are now offering peptides US domestic (along with their AAS products) which are certainly at risk due to the new attention. Big pharma has HUGE influence in D.C.
See prohormone ban in the mid 2000s, the ephedrine ban also. Yes, it has happened before when the media puts too much attention on something then eventually congress overreacts.

Some people understand.

GLP-1s are going to be a trillion dollar business in no time, and some don't understand the influence of pharma in DC. Sales of items like this don't happen in China without being allowed, and things can quickly become not allowed for many reasons.

Publicity about grey market activities and laughing in the face of FDA, big pharma, and government never ends well.

Some people understand.

GLP-1s are going to be a trillion dollar business in no time, and some don't understand the influence of pharma in DC. Sales of items like this don't happen in China without being allowed, and things can quickly become not allowed for many reasons.

Publicity about grey market activities and laughing in the face of FDA, big pharma, and government never ends well.
[laughs at you heartily in the war on drugs and fentanyl]

You are right. They should declare it as anabolic steroids, GLP drugs, raw medication powder
Apparently you are retarded. Can declare it as Food. Many suppliers do this. Last time, customs confiscated my package because they declared it as cosmetic.

Apparently you are retarded. Can declare it as Food. Many suppliers do this. Last time, customs confiscated my package because they declared it as cosmetic.
Tell them your transgender and they'll let you keep your cosmetics.

Yeah no. Don't declare as food. Now you have the potential for another agency (USDA) to want to get their hands in there. I used to work daily importing food. You know what customs guys love to do, especially if it's packaged food? Steal some. I doubt they're going to open up a box of oil and go "oh look, individually packed salad dressing containers!"

Maybe trust that the company that does this everyday for business knows what they're doing when they put "cosmetics" on the box.

Yeah no. Don't declare as food. Now you have the potential for another agency (USDA) to want to get their hands in there. I used to work daily importing food. You know what customs guys love to do, especially if it's packaged food? Steal some. I doubt they're going to open up a box of oil and go "oh look, individually packed salad dressing containers!"

Maybe trust that the company that does this everyday for business knows what they're doing when they put "cosmetics" on the box.
Agreed. There is a longer list of prohibited foods, seeds, and plants than there is of prohibited substances on cbp's website