Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Search function, I’m not going to do it for you. Start by looking through comments by Tracy with the word “proton,” focus on the ones from the last 4 or 5 months. You’ll find it if you give it a few minutes.

… ffs I’m such a pushover, did the search for you lazy asses, it took literally 10 seconds. here you go:

Order since Oct 10, still at shipper's warehouse.
Not sure if this is normal. Tracking hadn't changed since Oct 20th. WhatsApp messages aren't going through.

I'm not rushing them. I just wanted to get an estimate. I may run out and need to buy some domestic to get me buy until it lands.
Yeah I’m exactly the same man, im actually wanting to place a second order as soon as the first one is shipped.

Just don’t want to order while one is pending in case it just complicates everything.

Yeah I’m exactly the same man, im actually wanting to place a second order as soon as the first one is shipped.

Just don’t want to order while one is pending in case it just complicates everything.
I was in the same situation, and now I wish I had ordered everything in the first go. I wanted to ensure that the first shipment would arrive safely…

Search function, I’m not going to do it for you. Start by looking through comments by Tracy with the word “proton,” focus on the ones from the last 4 or 5 months. You’ll find it if you give it a few minutes.

… ffs I’m such a pushover, did the search for you lazy asses, it took literally 10 seconds. here you go:
Ha ha you got suckered into doing the work

Funniest part is that member just likes asking questions. Instead of thanking you or using the information he’s just going to ask another question.

All customers who placed orders for tesamorelin 10mg

We run some experiences and it's very cloudy, first time we make it, we doubt the quality, we will probably not make it again, at least not very soon.

please contact me to process a refund or credit or replacement with other items. Thank you.

can you clear this up @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Ive been ordering off proton for months now and never a issue Now I do have pending order that is taking forever to ship. But I dont think a scammer is gonna send a cc link. lol

Customers are free to use any service they want: gmail, protonmail, tuta etc... when it comes to their emails.

My emails only have the company domain @sigmachemical.com.cn

all other emails who claim they are QSC and don't have the @sigmachemical.com.cn domain are scam emails, so be careful.