Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Did you guys not just read their response 5 posts ago? They’re busy with the holiday and they’re behind. Sending 30 emails a day just makes it worse.
My guy, I Sent 2 separate order forms. I'm sorry, I must wait 3 business years for an order form or go fuck myself right

All customers who placed orders for tesamorelin 10mg

We run some experiences and it's very cloudy, first time we make it, we doubt the quality, we will probably not make it again, at least not very soon.

please contact me to process a refund or credit or replacement with other items. Thank you.
Appreciate the honesty, thank you!

Most of the members/kids must be trying out their costumes on here .. didn’t know illiterate was a trending costume this year. It’s beating out Trailor Swift

The more experienced people here know to never order between October and February due to the delays caused by the Christmas mail volume increase, holidays and the Chinese new year.

New guys have to learn their lessons too and know when to time their purchases.

btw, I am one of the preorders jamming up everyone trying to order right now. my kits of growth want to let everyone know that they feel bad and are sorry.

I ordered while they were closed and sent 482 emails before they reopened
They are probably still reading them.
Sorry everyone

I sent 621 emails when they opened to tell them to read the other ones faster…hopefully that helps

I ordered while they were closed and sent 482 emails before they reopened
They are probably still reading them.
Sorry everyone

I sent 621 emails when they opened to tell them to read the other ones faster…hopefully that helps
621? rookie numbers. my babushka sent an email every half hour for three weeks until she got her halo raws.