Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I paid already and no updates since payment I asked for the shipping tracking code and he didn't reply
That's how things roll bro. You place your order, get your code to send payment. Then you just wait it out for tracking. Longer for China then domestic obviously.
They're not gonna throw you updates. You pay then play the waiting game. Could be 2 weeks could be 6 or more. It's China bud, not Amazon.
One day you'll get tracking, which will never be up-to-date. Then your order arrives at your door.
If you don't like the wait then order domestic only or use a different source for domestic.

Last edited:
Tracy I ordered stuff from you 5 days ago and there is still no update on the shipping for me?
And you're not replying any emails.
What happened?
You ordered 10 months ago, you got your tracking number 20 days later, because this is how it works for your country, it’s only provided when it arrives to your country, it’s gonna be same again, same process as last time because it’s the only line available beside express.

You just can replied to my email Tracy
Jesus christ, you sound like a desperate old street prostitute at this point. You complain like a woman. You sure you are injecting androgens?
I wish I could spartan kick some of you kooks into a pit of hungry lions and strengthen the human gene pool.

Maybe they should stop any orders until everything is all caught up and shipped
Solid suggestion for a business with a 10+ month wait time. Wtf
You ordered 10 months ago, you got your tracking number 20 days later, because this is how it works for your country, it’s only provided when it arrives to your country, it’s gonna be same again, same process as last time because it’s the only line available beside express.

I was reminding him about how was the process of his previous order, not actual one. He received less than 1 month, but tracking was provided 20 days after payment.
Ok. Thanks for clarifying. Your initial comment read as though he ordered 10 months ago and still waiting on delivery. Receiving a CN order in less than a month is very reasonable.

Last edited:
Did you guys not just read their response 5 posts ago? They’re busy with the holiday and they’re behind. Sending 30 emails a day just makes it worse.
Been saying this pages ago and no one seems to understand how multiple emails slow things down as if they’re the only people that are waiting on an order.

Minimum of 15 years in case of the world going to shit actually.
You dudes are not helping my hoarding tendencies ; )

Sweet Jesus, I’ve now got stuff on my maybe want to try list stockpiled! Now I’m looking at my mains like, hmm is 10 vials each of my favorites enough? (I’m a 700mg a week blast guy so the answer should be yes but the desire is to stuff that second essential oils case)