Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Minimum of 15 years in case of the world going to shit actually.

Done. No idea if the raws will last that long but I have 'em and am betting they'll provide some benefit even if not 100%.
Hopefully no infection risk after filtering but I have antibiotics on hand too.

#PrepperLyfe

I love tren when I’m on it. then weeks later it’s like “did I really try and fight that guy at Walmart?” or “was I seriously getting turned on looking at a rolled up bath towel?”

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. Your initial comment read as though he ordered 10 months ago and still waiting on delivery. Receiving a CN order in less than a month is very reasonable.
No it didn't read liked that.... IF you actually took the time to read and process what was said instead of jumping to conclusions.

No it didn't read liked that.... IF you actually took the time to read and process what was said instead of jumping to conclusions.
Yes, it did. Tracy's response below did not state when he received the order placed 10 months ago. Tracy later clarifies and I said thanks. The end.
You ordered 10 months ago, you got your tracking number 20 days later, because this is how it works for your country, it’s only provided when it arrives to your country, it’s gonna be same again, same process as last time because it’s the only line available beside express.

Got my tracking email today which also had the identifier codes in the same email. Nice, so now I don't need to wait for a follow-up after getting the package.