Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well god damn, I thought this was a steroid forum, all about shortcuts instead of working out naturally.
It shows you have no clue. Steroids wont do shit unless you train hard. There's so many guys taking a big load of steroids yet look like shit. Tirzepatide wont give you the body you want if you dont train. You will lose fat and end up skinny because there is no muscle mass to begin with.

Well god damn, I thought this was a steroid forum, all about shortcuts instead of working out naturally.
You clearly have zero clue. Like most fat losers.
We all work out way harder and way more than any natural person ever could. Steroids lets you work out more and recover from it. No workie outie no muskles.

To me, a tracking # does not equal an order receipt. Maybe it's different in your country.
Chill out bro, if you have the tracking number then it’s been shipped. I’m running up on 2-1/2 weeks with the same status. At the end of next week if it’s same status I’m gonna have to order a “hold me over” shipment via another source domestic so I don’t disrupt my cycle but that’s on me for not ordering sooner. There’s plenty of domestic sources that have good prices on items QSC doesn’t have domestic stock in. As far as QSC domestic goes, fucking lightening speed at filling, shipping and touchdown.

Chill out bro, if you have the tracking number then it’s been shipped. I’m running up on 2-1/2 weeks with the same status. At the end of next week if it’s same status I’m gonna have to order a “hold me over” shipment via another source domestic so I don’t disrupt my cycle but that’s on me for not ordering sooner. There’s plenty of domestic sources that have good prices on items QSC doesn’t have domestic stock in. As far as QSC domestic goes, fucking lightening speed at filling, shipping and touchdown.
I'm chill. I have no issues with QSC and their reliability. I misunderstood one of Tracy's posts about another person's CN order delivery timeline, so I restated my understanding in a post. Tracy corrected my understanding and I thought that was the end of it. Apparently not.
Agree about other sources and about QSC domestic being super fast.

Man, I love this thread. It’s never dull.

Is it about QSC at all, barely. Is it entertaining, Definitely!

PS: QSC keeps shipping out packs perfectly to all the members who know the game. I just got another international pack yesterday after 16 days. Got to break out my labeler and load up an essential oils case. It always makes feel like a kid on Christmas.

He did it on purpose. Idk why you would even ask this from a whole saler
Because every other product on the EU list is in packs of 10 and the Semaglutide has been on there months with no interest from what I can tell. Doesn't hurt to ask if they will split the pack.

Done. No idea if the raws will last that long but I have 'em and am betting they'll provide some benefit even if not 100%.
Hopefully no infection risk after filtering but I have antibiotics on hand too.

#PrepperLyfe
if they are kept in the dark and away from heat they should be good forever, simpler molecules like test dont break down spontaneously to a degree thats noticeable in a life time. peptides on the other hand are more fragile and will likely decompose but even with them if they are lipolyzed and kept in the freezer there should be such a limited amout of kentics in the molecules they wont break down at any noticable rate. heat and light are the main drivers of chemical breakdown not time.

Just want to send a quick salute to Tracy and the crew. I put in my first Canadian domestic order in on Sunday, paid Monday and the package was in my mailbox Thursday morning. What a time to be alive.

Done. No idea if the raws will last that long but I have 'em and am betting they'll provide some benefit even if not 100%.
Hopefully no infection risk after filtering but I have antibiotics on hand too.

#PrepperLyfe
They last that long... Just vacpack them to remove air, then store in a cool, dark place. GTG @ 15yrs and counting. Same with finished oils, recently run some that were 13yrs old (GSO) and notice zero difference. Just stored out of sunlight and cool (in a sock draw)

Yes, it did. Tracy's response below did not state when he received the order placed 10 months ago. Tracy later clarifies and I said thanks. The end.
Step back.... Read that slowly and see the context.

Tracy clearly states:

"You ordered 10 months ago, you got your tracking number 20 days later, because this is how it works for your country, it’s only provided when it arrives to your country"

Now..... Just read a little further on and Tracy gives ALL the context

"it’s gonna be same again, same process as last time"

Clearly, Tracy was talking about the customer 1st order 10mths ago and referencing it as an example that nothing had changed and to just be patient with the current order and tracking would be coming in roughly 20 days after order is placed.

Sponsors

Latest posts