Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Gso is not staying good for 13 years dude. Your grape seed oil will turn into wine after 13 years. Grape seed oil is one of the shortest lasting oils because it ferments because it's fruit oil. You would of had a better chance convincing people if you said mct or mig 840/812 since it's synthetic.
Cooked and bottled it myself in 2010.... Just run a cycle in 2023.... Test P and NPP, zero issues with it, no infection and worked just fine!

You can believe it or not, its really meaningless to me. Just giving some real world experience's to dispel the "bro science".

Cooked and bottled it myself in 2010.... Just run a cycle in 2023.... Test P and NPP, zero issues with it, no infection and worked just fine!

You can believe it or not, its really meaningless to me. Just giving some real world experience's to dispel the "bro science".
Did you smell it? Is the oil rancid?

Did you smell it? Is the oil rancid?
Well, I injected it 3 times a wk for 12 wks.... I didn't go out of my way to smell it but didn't notice anything when I was pre-loading syringes. I've got another 20 bottles of each put away still, I'll dig one out and pull 1ml out and give it a sniff test.