Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If the raws stay fine in an oily solution like any injectable oil for years, then it's pretty safe to say they will stay fine in a freezer for almost a life time. I don’t have any data on hand right now but I bet if anything they will not lose much potency during the 15 years in the freezer at -18°C.
Moisture will degrade the raws over time. No need to keep them in a freezer, that's just old bro science that's floated around for years.

I've recently used raws that were vac packed and buried for 15yrs, Zero difference that I can notice (no lab tests though). Also used finished oils that were 13yrs old, made with GSO, zero noticeable difference.

Key is to limit exposure to air/oxygen (Vac pack them), keep out of UV light.

Man, I love this thread. It’s never dull.

Is it about QSC at all, barely. Is it entertaining, Definitely!

PS: QSC keeps shipping out packs perfectly to all the members who know the game. I just got another international pack yesterday after 16 days. Got to break out my labeler and load up an essential oils case. It always makes feel like a kid on Christmas.
There's a TV show here. At least something online. I want to be the no-show kind of producer on it. It's "executive," right?

You won't get an astethicly pleasing body without a regimen. I haven't seen any of these trannies gain significantly more muscle mass when they hope on hormone replacement or trt. GLP-1s will just make you lose mass, muscle and fat without a regimen as well

Moisture will degrade the raws over time. No need to keep them in a freezer, that's just old bro science that's floated around for years.

I've recently used raws that were vac packed and buried for 15yrs, Zero difference that I can notice (no lab tests though). Also used finished oils that were 13yrs old, made with GSO, zero noticeable difference.

Key is to limit exposure to air/oxygen (Vac pack them), keep out of UV light.
Gso is not staying good for 13 years dude. Your grape seed oil will turn into wine after 13 years. Grape seed oil is one of the shortest lasting oils because it ferments because it's fruit oil. You would of had a better chance convincing people if you said mct or mig 840/812 since it's synthetic.

Gso is not staying good for 13 years dude. Your grape seed oil will turn into wine after 13 years. Grape seed oil is one of the shortest lasting oils because it ferments because it's fruit oil. You would of had a better chance convincing people if you said mct or mig 840/812 since it's synthetic.
Alcohol is when sugar ferment into alcohol...

Not fat

Man, I love this thread. It’s never dull.

Is it about QSC at all, barely. Is it entertaining, Definitely!

PS: QSC keeps shipping out packs perfectly to all the members who know the game. I just got another international pack yesterday after 16 days. Got to break out my labeler and load up an essential oils case. It always makes feel like a kid on Christmas.
That's a great idea about the essential oils case. Got one you would recommend that fits the QSC finished oils?

Attachments

• il_794xN.5342446903_a0t5.jpg
    il_794xN.5342446903_a0t5.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 97
  • 20231021_101706.jpg
    20231021_101706.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 100
  • 20231026_214219.jpg
    20231026_214219.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 92
Last edited: