Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Cooked and bottled it myself in 2010.... Just run a cycle in 2023.... Test P and NPP, zero issues with it, no infection and worked just fine!

You can believe it or not, its really meaningless to me. Just giving some real world experience's to dispel the "bro science".
I second this, used some tren Ace brewed in 2012 using gso, it was still potent with no pip or lumps/infection.

I stored it in my bedroom closet away from any heat or extreme cold.

That's a great idea about the essential oils case. Got one you would recommend that fits the QSC finished oils?
I’m pretty cheap for some reason with the cases so 2 of these work great. I do wish the vials fit a tiny bit better but oh well.

Attachments

• IMG_5025.png
    IMG_5025.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 89
First order, placed 19th and just touched down through Canadian domestic line, side note has anyone had sustanon and masteron from domestic? I assume the masteron is slightly darker in colour but want to make sure I know what I’m injecting lol, one is a very light brown tint with blue tops and the other is clear with white tops

I’m pretty cheap for some reason with the cases so 2 of these work great. I do wish the vials fit a tiny bit better but oh well.
Those are 15ml. Might be the trouble with the fit.

I use these here 10-15ml they fit nicely probably a little snuger

Also has pockets in the top where I keep orals

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpeg
    IMG_0346.jpeg
    900.5 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I already emailed Tracy about this, but I want to hear what's what from the community.

Sent Tracy a message through whatsapp at the 0980 number.
Got a reply from an 1880 number right after (Alisa in the profile name).
Alisa took payment and sent me shipping info.
Tracy then replies asking me for payment. I told her that Alisa took care of it. Tracy tells me that I sent the order to a number that doesn't belong to her.

How would the other person even know to message me immediately after I message Tracy through whatsapp for the first time? Who the hell is Alisa, why does Tracy seem to not know who she/he is? I see several folks mention Alisa in this thread - so whats the story?

I already emailed Tracy about this, but I want to hear what's what from the community.

Sent Tracy a message through whatsapp at the 0980 number.
Got a reply from an 1880 number right after (Alisa in the profile name).
Alisa took payment and sent me shipping info.
Tracy then replies asking me for payment. I told her that Alisa took care of it. Tracy tells me that I sent the order to a number that doesn't belong to her.

How would the other person even know to message me immediately after I message Tracy through whatsapp for the first time? Who the hell is Alisa, why does Tracy seem to not know who she/he is? I see several folks mention Alisa in this thread - so whats the story?
I think I figured it out what happens, a big mess.
Seems like this might have happened in the past with Tracy and Alisa. Regardless, Tracy is the best one to answer this specific instance. I trust they'll answer when they get time.

Sponsors

Latest posts