Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Seems like this might have happened in the past with Tracy and Alisa. Regardless, Tracy is the best one to answer this specific instance. I trust they'll answer when they get time.
I'm going through old posts in the thread and it seems that for whatever reason there's wirecrossing happening at the QSC house. Tracy is advising everyone that only Tracy should be trusted for these orders as he/she has higher standards than the rest of the team over at QSC. Cool, and lesson learned, HOWEVER - its not like I even knew other people existed for me to reach out to them in the first place.

They reached out to me, and they were only able to do so once I messaged Tracy for the first time. This means they had access to Tracy's messages.

So QSC has a lot of cleaning up to do internally. I'm just hoping this new batch is trustworthy.

It is worth noting that Alisa also takes orders via the info@ address instead of the sigma@ address. One of the price lists that Tracy posted here had info@ at the top of the sheet. Either Tracy posted it by mistake or "Alisa" has access to both Tracy's whatsapp AND Meso login.

Alisa is another rep for QSC.

I would like to see a fight between Tracy and Alisa, naked with dildos
I want to see a naked dildo fight between Tracy’s avatar and Alissa lol

Also, Detective New Guy @k33ks chill a little with all the detailed info. You from a FB Karen group?
Just wait for the reply. No one else has this problem so sounds like you did something stupid. It’s okay to ask but chill with every fucking detail.

Also, Detective New Guy @k33ks chill a little with all the detailed info. You from a FB Karen group?
Just wait for the reply. No one else has this problem so sounds like you did something stupid. It’s okay to ask but chill with every fucking detail.
Haven't said anything that Tracy didn't post here. If someone thinks I said anything crazy delete it for me. And clearly the name “Alisa” pops up numerous times in this thread so I’m not the only one.

Last edited:
First order, placed 19th and just touched down through Canadian domestic line, side note has anyone had sustanon and masteron from domestic? I assume the masteron is slightly darker in colour but want to make sure I know what I’m injecting lol, one is a very light brown tint with blue tops and the other is clear with white tops
The masteron from QSC has always been clear as water, sus probably has a yellowish tinge to it like many of the test products but you wont know unless you ask or if you dont look at the code on the bottom of the box if its done the same way as USA domestic

The guy did nothing wrong but post his experience, and just wants some guidance on what happened. You suggesting members shouldn't be allowed to ask in their thread? Did you even read the post I linked, Tracy answered without scolding the member.

If someone thinks I said anything crazy delete it for me.
Because we all have access to delete your shit..
Bored Cabin Fever GIF

The guy did nothing wrong but post his experience, and just wants some guidance on what happened. You suggesting members shouldn't be allowed to ask in their thread? Did you even read the post I linked, Tracy answered without scolding the member.
Absolutely not
You took it wrong because this new giuy also took it wrong
He has 7 posts and 5 are on this page right now. He is putting every single detail and seems like he could easily say too much so I was just letting him know to be careful with the details.
Some new guys come on here and be posting address and packages and shit
I want him to get this worked out and figured out
Definitely not defending a source. But I am giving a warning to a brand new person to be careful with details

Because we all have access to delete your shit..
Bored Cabin Fever GIF
You just like to see yourself type, eh? Clearly not you. Perhaps a mod, or if Tracy wants me to delete it I’ll gladly do so.

I’m new here but I swear I see a lot of you posting just to hear yourselves speak. Thousands of posts with no substance. I’m just here to get clarity.

Oh and I shared some Jano tests just to balance shit out. Now show thanks you ungrateful son of a potato.

The masteron from QSC has always been clear as water, sus probably has a yellowish tinge to it like many of the test products but you wont know unless you ask or if you dont look at the code on the bottom of the box if its done the same way as USA domestic

The kits usually have some sort of label or indicator that you need to email to find out. Sometimes it's the cap color but you still need to email.

If the difference is important to you, definitely send an email.

@BCBuilder

I already emailed Tracy about this, but I want to hear what's what from the community.

Sent Tracy a message through whatsapp at the 0980 number.
Got a reply from an 1880 number right after (Alisa in the profile name).
Alisa took payment and sent me shipping info.
Tracy then replies asking me for payment. I told her that Alisa took care of it. Tracy tells me that I sent the order to a number that doesn't belong to her.

How would the other person even know to message me immediately after I message Tracy through whatsapp for the first time? Who the hell is Alisa, why does Tracy seem to not know who she/he is? I see several folks mention Alisa in this thread - so whats the story?
The info posted in that list was by mistake. because they use the price list I made to send the same to customer they reach them.

That said, that's why I advice to stick to one channel, one email or one whatsaap, avoiding messaging several emails and channels, it's useless and it just confuse everyone, you started the order through email (sigma@sigma..) payment info were sent to you via that email, then stick to it until you get your tracking, it's pointless to send extra emails or use whatsaap.

This problem is happening more and more, customers sending proof of payments using different emails, and sometimes they forget and provide different shipping info for the same order because they use different channels to contact me, one shipping info with his name, other one with his wife name or roomate name.

This can be avoided by simply sticking to one channel, no matter the response time.

The info posted in that list was by mistake. because they use the price list I made to send the same to customer they reach them.

That said, that's why I advice to stick to one channel, one email or one whatsaap, avoiding messaging several emails and channels, it's useless and it just confuse everyone, you started the order through email (sigma@sigma..) payment info were sent to you via that email, then stick to it until you get your tracking, it's pointless to send extra emails or use whatsaap.

This problem is happening more and more, customers sending proof of payments using different emails, and sometimes they forget and provide different shipping info for the same order because they use different channels to contact me, one shipping info with his name, other one with his wife name or roomate name.

This can be avoided by simply sticking to one channel, no matter the response time.
I appreciate the explanation. I’ll just remind you that I’m going off of what’s coming from the QSC side. The email was provided by you (accidentally) and the WhatsApp number messaged ME after I messaged you.

In any case, I now understand that QSC isn’t just one salesperson and that I need to be more discerning when reaching out.

In any case, you’re cool with me Tracy. Mistakes happen but owning up to them makes it all good. I’ll be reaching out again.

Thanks!

I also see some labeling in the barcode, just not super obvious right off the bat, thanks brother

You just like to see yourself type, eh? Clearly not you. Perhaps a mod, or if Tracy wants me to delete it I’ll gladly do so.

I’m new here but I swear I see a lot of you posting just to hear yourselves speak. Thousands of posts with no substance. I’m just here to get clarity.

Oh and I shared some Jano tests just to balance shit out. Now show thanks you ungrateful son of a potato.
french fries poop GIF

I figured out which one is which from the boxes, of course stupid me I forgot what came from what box lol, but I’m like 85% sure I know which is which, worse case scenario I check and see if I have any masteron sides before running it a couple months later on prep lol, appreciate the help

Sponsors

Latest posts