Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some people just get bad pip from test e no matter how good it's brewed. I am one of them. I only use test c for that reason. For a person that gets pip with test e they will have systematic inflammation from the pip. But there's really no difference between them. Some people say they feel different on one vs the other but they will both get the same job done.
For the life of me I don’t understand the infatuation with Enanthate. Cypionate is superior and doesn’t come with a bite. Back when I started 15 years ago testosterone enanthate was what I used but no need once I discovered cypionate. Testosterone enanthate should just disappear from the market and nobody would miss a thing.

US Reship? You didnt specify how much more... possibly multiple reships if its multiple warehouses
This is the original alibaba payment page, I haven't paid for it yet, I don't see anything on their most recent stock update saying to pay for multiple reships prior, just that you get 1 with the $55 shipping fee