Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Can this be right?

I'm getting 10 kits 150iu a kit HGH $780, 1 kit peg-mgf $80, 20 testosterone cypionate $140, $55 shipping = $1055? Qsc is asking for a little more $ not including the alibaba fee
The extra $100 is tax. Tracy puts that towards his therapy bill for all the retards that ask him the same question 100 times. He has to go vent to a therapist once a week about you and a few others

I’ve lurked for a couple years reading multiple forums here aside from the underground and I have yet to see anyone on this site who is as dull and tiresome as connoristiny
Who was the guy that couldn't make payment via alibaba no matter how hard he tried? He posted about it like 15x. Then finally when he was successful QSC posted congratulations to ____ for finally making successful payment

What exactly is context?
I can't tell if your fucking with me or not, so here is the definition, no negativity intended if you are serious.

Context is the circumstances that form the setting for a statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.

I can't tell if your fucking with me or not, so here is the definition, no negativity intended if you are serious.

Context is the circumstances that form the setting for a statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
Lol yes I'm fucking with you. Connoristiny has a habit of replying to almost everything with a question.

Ordered and paid for an int. order on Oct. 9. Informed delivery shows it should be here Oct. 30. Not bad, I expected a longer delay.

Searched the thread already. Is there a tsp/tbsp dosage listed for metformin? I found the search result, it had measures for a bunch of compounds, just no metformin.

Hi all, I've searched a few different ways but can't figure out the right terms or something---does anyone have any experience they'd care to share about any of the Nootropics/Stimulants from Tracy's price list? I'm taking tirz, and feel SUCH exhaustion for a couple days after I pin. I would love something to counteract that. I have some phentermine from an old prescription and on the worst days I'll take half of one of those, but they'll run out at some point so I'm thinking ahead.

Any advice would be super appreciated.

Hi all, I've searched a few different ways but can't figure out the right terms or something---does anyone have any experience they'd care to share about any of the Nootropics/Stimulants from Tracy's price list? I'm taking tirz, and feel SUCH exhaustion for a couple days after I pin. I would love something to counteract that. I have some phentermine from an old prescription and on the worst days I'll take half of one of those, but they'll run out at some point so I'm thinking ahead.

Any advice would be super appreciated.
Damn I was thinking of ordering some, hope coffee helps when my wife starts trying it.