Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not to stir the pot but interesting they decided to still use orange caps for the 10mg retatrutide after that whole shabang lol

I suspect they’re on another batch after the first?

Hey Tracy,
I made a few orders recently. One of those orders was an international order. I paid for this internation order on 10/9. I received a tracking BUT it was for another order and not my 10/9 order. Can you help me? I don't want to send too many e-mails, but I haven't received any tracking or information on this order since my payment on 10/9. I did send a follow-up email a week after, but don't want to send you too many e-mails.

Thank you

Hi all, I've searched a few different ways but can't figure out the right terms or something---does anyone have any experience they'd care to share about any of the Nootropics/Stimulants from Tracy's price list? I'm taking tirz, and feel SUCH exhaustion for a couple days after I pin. I would love something to counteract that. I have some phentermine from an old prescription and on the worst days I'll take half of one of those, but they'll run out at some point so I'm thinking ahead.

Any advice would be super appreciated.
The easiest way around this is to split the dose into daily or MWF.

What exactly is context?
Lmao I saw the first one and thought.. hmmm.. maybe he’s from a different country. Then I saw this and lost it. Too funny!

Pop Tv Laughing GIF by Schitt's Creek

I think the Tirz exhaustion is from just not eating enough. It's better for me if I at least get close to my protein requirements.
For sure, like your body is hungry, but your brain doesn’t recognize it. Anecdotally, all of my sides went away when I split daily, starting 4 months ago. Just hunger suppression, fat loss, and I need less sleep.

No I mean 1ml is 100units on an insulin syringe so if you do the math the 10 on the insulin syringe would be about 4iu of hgh. Where I would usually reconstitute my hgh to have 4iu be the 40 on the insulin syringe

Thanks. Pretty sure we have dosing with QSC GH cartridges and pen figured out. "1" on the pen is more like 1 mg, so 3 IU.

Not to stir the pot but interesting they decided to still use orange caps for the 10mg retatrutide after that whole shabang lol

I suspect they’re on another batch after the first?
Is that a fair assumption though?

What if they just shipped the crappy ones to the us?

I mean I don’t know but this is why you trust but verify (test)

What is your daily dose?
First shot was 2.5mg, and I actually got hives, anxiety and was lethargic for 48 hours. Then I just started splitting it, and mixing with my daily GH, at 350mcg/day (2.5mg/wk). Now I'm up to 1mg/day at the 4 month mark. But I've lost far more fat than my deficit should lead to. I think studies show the metabolic benefits beyond appetite suppression, such as increased adiponectin really kick in at this dose (+26% peak at 10mg). I am leaner now than I got with DNP, or ever w years of GH, and feel great.

I started with Arctic, and switched to QSC for obvious reasons, and found QSC even more effective.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 6.41.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 6.41.29 PM.png
    611.5 KB · Views: 50
I think the Tirz exhaustion is from just not eating enough. It's better for me if I at least get close to my protein requirements.
This could be part of it, but for at least 24-36 hours after I take it, I'm super lethargic, even if I ate the day of the dose. But I'm sure that I'm not getting anywhere close to enough protein in general.

For sure, like your body is hungry, but your brain doesn’t recognize it. Anecdotally, all of my sides went away when I split daily, starting 4 months ago. Just hunger suppression, fat loss, and I need less sleep.
First shot was 2.5mg, and I actually got hives, anxiety and was lethargic for 48 hours. Then I just started splitting it, and mixing with my daily GH, at 350mcg/day (2.5mg/wk). Now I'm up to 1mg/day at the 4 month mark. But I've lost far more fat than my deficit should lead to. I think studies show the metabolic benefits beyond appetite suppression, such as increased adiponectin really kick in at this dose (+26% peak at 10mg). I am leaner now than I got with DNP, or ever w years of GH, and feel great.

I started with Arctic, and switched to QSC for obvious reasons, and found QSC even more effective.
what is your daily GH?