Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sent a request for domestic order Wednesday, got payment instructions Wednesday, received tracking info Wednesday, package arrived Saturday. I think I know what's going on here... Pretty sure @Rido has been hired to take over all domestic sales for QSC.

Definitely not me

Received a USPS tracking pre shipment notification on 10-6 (order was placed prior to holiday). Shipment status has not changed. Still says USPS awaiting item. Should I be concerned about order?

Ordered US Dom Monday, paid Tuesday, received pack Saturday. Packs have serial number sticker laid on top of a different sticker so who knows what that’s about, but despite QSC being slammed, couldn’t be happier with that TA

Ordered US Dom Monday, paid Tuesday, received pack Saturday. Packs have serial number sticker laid on top of a different sticker so who knows what that’s about, but despite QSC being slammed, couldn’t be happier with that TA
Some people are getting ID with their tracking email or some other email. Might want to double check just in case you already have it. If not, sadly will have to wait.
Domestic shipping is impressive to say the least. If you are only ordering 1 kit, there is no price difference between domestic and international.

I DM'd you the QSC Domestic SKU List

Received a USPS tracking pre shipment notification on 10-6 (order was placed prior to holiday). Shipment status has not changed. Still says USPS awaiting item. Should I be concerned about order?
Same for me. Ordered before the holiday cutoff and got tracking, then got another tracking number 10/5. Assuming it didn’t ship prior to holiday (which is fine). New tracking hasn’t updated since 10/5. Just being patient at this point, but all other orders have been delivered in 2-3 weeks.

Some people are getting ID with their tracking email or some other email. Might want to double check just in case you already have it. If not, sadly will have to wait.
Domestic shipping is impressive to say the least. If you are only ordering 1 kit, there is no price difference between domestic and international.
I feel left out. I didn't get ID with my tracking. I only ordered one item but still...

In a follow up to coring technique mentioned by another member and in the interest of harm reduction i will link a case report and literature review of this complication. The article lists methods to reduce risk of material from a vial being aspirated into a syringe.

Screenshot_20231030_100924_Chrome.jpg

You may have good intentions but do not click on DM links. This is a common and easy way to get scammed.
Best intentions, my bad. I tried to paste it in as text in the DM, but was flagged for being spammy. Instead attached as PDF.

My thought was I didn't want to post it in this thread. Also didn't want someone to unnecessarily wait on ID. We all have to wait when it's international, but we know what he has, so it sucks to not be able to communicate that info.

OP - if you post the SKUs in question, I'd think it reasonable to decode just those for you here in the thread. They're not heavily obfuscated, I bet you'd figure some out when you look at what you're type them out...

Best intentions, my bad. I tried to paste it in as text in the DM, but was flagged for being spammy. Instead attached as PDF.

My thought was I didn't want to post it in this thread. Also didn't want someone to unnecessarily wait on ID. We all have to wait when it's international, but we know what he has, so it sucks to not be able to communicate that info.

OP - if you post the SKUs in question, I'd think it reasonable to decode just those for you here in the thread. They're not heavily obfuscated, I bet you'd figure some out when you look at what you're type them out...
Yeah nothing toward you. I thought you were just trying to help but in general if you go to many forums as a new user and instantly get pms. Question them. Get on the sources thread and get the legit e mail. Many of them are close to the real but scams.

Sponsors

Latest posts