Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nothing to worry about really. A small bit of glass or rubber injected into muscle tissue is fine. The immune system will sort it out.

You're probably right about rubber. It won't be quick or painless, but immune system likely defeat.

Not sure about glass. Fibrous shell cap? But what if it's in your ass cheek and you're constantly sitting on it?

Ive been outta the loop for a bit so This tren a is about a year old. Stopper has been sucked in and there is a cloudy residue on the inside of the vial. Q advised me that many labs have reported cloudy tren from the raws and its g2g. Never went wrong with Q before so I'm gonna use it.

Just wondering yalls thoughts. Is the stopper from the vacuum? Never had vials long enough to know. It looks like a juicy asshole

Attachments

• 20231024_230429.jpg
    20231024_230429.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 147
  • 20231024_230524.jpg
    20231024_230524.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 143
  • 20231024_230604.jpg
    20231024_230604.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 146
Ive been outta the loop for a bit so This tren a is about a year old. Stopper has been sucked in and there is a cloudy residue on the inside of the vial. Q advised me that many labs have reported cloudy tren from the raws and its g2g. Never went wrong with Q before so I'm gonna use it.

Just wondering yalls thoughts. Is the stopper from the vacuum? Never had vials long enough to know. It looks like a juicy asshole
heat it up and jab it all in one shot

You're probably right about rubber. It won't be quick or painless, but immune system likely defeat.

Not sure about glass. Fibrous shell cap? But what if it's in your ass cheek and you're constantly sitting on it?
Signs of a localised infection will be present [ pus, discharge, odour, pain, swelling and minor fever] which will require a visit to your doctor.

If the discharge is coming from your anus then i would start to worry

I'm US and haven't had a similar experience. Good comms and T/A recently.

US here too.

Looks like toilet water from a horror movie.

That’s the ol puckered asshole. Happens when it’s capped before the oil cools down.

I've seen him miss some emails from time to time. If it's been 6 days and you haven't heard back, it's reasonable to re-email. Be sure that you're emailing sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Thanks - I've got the right email address. I start to get concerned when a seller begins showing signs of not keeping up. There were a couple of long-term reliable sellers I did business with on the SST forums that s-l-o-w-l-y started to decline, and then bam - one day they were just gone. I lost a little money to each one, but there were some members that lost high four figures. Not sure if something happened to them, or if one day they just decided they'd had enough and stopped filling orders while continuing to take orders until customers figured out what was going on and stopped sending money. The SST admins were pretty good about staying on top of sellers and yanking them off the boards if something smelled suspicious, but long-term sellers with up-to-that-point good reps did high daily volumes and would have still pulled in a chunk of change before getting booted. I hope QSC is just busy and catching up - they've always had good product and good service at good prices and I'm not feeling up to trying to find another seller right now.

Signs of a localised infection will be present [ pus, discharge, odour, pain, swelling and minor fever] which will require a visit to your doctor.

What's the predicted timeline here, from a 1-inch deep IM injection of a sterile glass shard. When pus/discharge? Or just pain forever or until surgery

What's the predicted timeline here, from a 1-inch deep IM injection of a sterile glass shard. When pus/discharge? Or just pain forever or until surgery
Not sure on timeline but a glass fragment that is lodged in soft tissue will cause persistent pain. This is an extremely rare complication.

Some glass ampoules do shatter and generally they should be discarded. Best practice is to use 18 guage 5 micron filter needle to draw from amps but these are more expensive.

In over 20 years of injecting both myself and patients, never once had this problem. I don't use filter needles.

Not sure if they're still chewing through backlog. I've ordered several times from QSC with zero issues aside from kinda slow shipping. Sent Tracy an order worth several hundred on 10/23 - have yet to hear anything back. When I say I haven't heard anything, I mean I've not even gotten the payment link or anything yet, so nobody's getting cheated, it's just very unlike QSC to take this long to respond. I have not followed up with a bunch of emails because I didn't want to make their backlog worse.

I don't agree with that, you had an issue just few pages ago and you've been a bit pain in the ass about it with several comments here, so I felt not ready mentally to deal with this kind of complaints again, "I mixed 10mg MT2 with 0.5ml of bac water and it didn't dissolve well and I don't wanna add more bac water, your MT2 is contaminated".
I am not backed up, all orders are processed and everyone receives payment links or crypto addresses within 24-48 hours.

Back