Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In a follow up to coring technique mentioned by another member and in the interest of harm reduction i will link a case report and literature review of this complication. The article lists methods to reduce risk of material from a vial being aspirated into a syringe.

View attachment 269025
On the plus side, if you're pinning propofol at home, you'll not notice the cored rubber you've injected. The coroner might though ;)

Whats the eta of email response? Used to be soon, but assuming they are busy?

Like 2-3 days? Just want to make sure i have email correct…as i got a blowback on the old one
Not sure if they're still chewing through backlog. I've ordered several times from QSC with zero issues aside from kinda slow shipping. Sent Tracy an order worth several hundred on 10/23 - have yet to hear anything back. When I say I haven't heard anything, I mean I've not even gotten the payment link or anything yet, so nobody's getting cheated, it's just very unlike QSC to take this long to respond. I have not followed up with a bunch of emails because I didn't want to make their backlog worse.

So has anyone had success with their NAD+ yet and how much bac water did you use? I've had some for awhile but haven't used any yet
Don't know how long you've had your NAD+ but if you search this thread you will find where a few tried it and had severe PIP. Someone tested it as highly acidic. Newer batch might be OK but I couldn't use mine.

With regard to recent comms and T/A, ime:
International pack landed in under 3 weeks.
Emailed for kit label identification and got a reply in a few days.

On the plus side, if you're pinning propofol at home, you'll not notice the cored rubber you've injected. The coroner might though ;)

Clever haha

on another note the member Baxter had me really worried every time I got PIP that it was a piece of rubber (from the stopper)
or worse a shard of glass (from opening an amp)

Not sure if they're still chewing through backlog. I've ordered several times from QSC with zero issues aside from kinda slow shipping. Sent Tracy an order worth several hundred on 10/23 - have yet to hear anything back. When I say I haven't heard anything, I mean I've not even gotten the payment link or anything yet, so nobody's getting cheated, it's just very unlike QSC to take this long to respond. I have not followed up with a bunch of emails because I didn't want to make their backlog worse.
Several hundred . Watch out we got a big baller here. Must be really backed up to not respond to a few hundred.

Clever haha

on another note the member Baxter had me really worried every time I got PIP that it was a piece of rubber (from the stopper)
or worse a shard of glass (from opening an amp)
Nothing to worry about really. A small bit of glass or rubber injected into muscle tissue is fine. The immune system will sort it out. The problems start when people don't learn the procedure for intramuscular injection and end up pushing into a blood vessel or vein.

Nothing to worry about really. A small bit of glass or rubber injected into muscle tissue is fine. The immune system will sort it out. The problems start when people don't learn the procedure for intramuscular injection and end up pushing into a blood vessel or vein.
Really? Would you mind elaborating a little?

Really? Would you mind elaborating a little?
Nobody answer this. It's a trap.

Its A Trap GIF by Star Wars

I'm US and haven't had a similar experience. Good comms and T/A recently.

I've seen him miss some emails from time to time. If it's been 6 days and you haven't heard back, it's reasonable to re-email. Be sure that you're emailing sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn