Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This could be part of it, but for at least 24-36 hours after I take it, I'm super lethargic, even if I ate the day of the dose. But I'm sure that I'm not getting anywhere close to enough protein in general.
Play around with GLP-1 Plotter - Semaglutide (Ozempic/Wegovy) & Tirzepatide (Mounjaro) Dose Calculator This can help you figure out how to dose to keep Tirz peaks more steady. I found 15mg every 7 days was the same for me as 11mg every 4 days. Steady hunger suppression with minimal fatigue. Also, did a run of MOTS-C which significantly decreased my fatigue.

International packaged ordered on Oct 9th just received yesterday. Not bad for dealing with the back log during the Chinese holiday.

Whats the eta of email response? Used to be soon, but assuming they are busy?

Like 2-3 days? Just want to make sure i have email correct…as i got a blowback on the old one

Hi all, I've searched a few different ways but can't figure out the right terms or something---does anyone have any experience they'd care to share about any of the Nootropics/Stimulants from Tracy's price list? I'm taking tirz, and feel SUCH exhaustion for a couple days after I pin. I would love something to counteract that. I have some phentermine from an old prescription and on the worst days I'll take half of one of those, but they'll run out at some point so I'm thinking ahead.

Any advice would be super appreciated.
Tracy’s price list?

Sent a request for domestic order Wednesday, got payment instructions Wednesday, received tracking info Wednesday, package arrived Saturday. I think I know what's going on here... Pretty sure @Rido has been hired to take over all domestic sales for QSC.

Sponsors

Latest posts