Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think Tracy has a big problem processing all the orders. I've been waiting for a shipment number since October 19th.
This is the kind of comments that make you not receive a reply on next order.
You paid via bank transfer, it takes few days to be received. I received it saturday and confirmed the sender name with you saturday too. In addition to that the order is shipped via the special line, so you already know how long it takes to receive the tracking after shipment.

This is the kind of comments that make you not receive a reply on next order.
You paid via bank transfer, it takes few days to be received. I received it saturday and confirmed the sender name with you saturday too. In addition to that the order is shipped via the special line, so you already know how long it takes to receive the tracking after shipment.
Tracy , EU Bank Transfer Always needs one day . This is a Europe law established.
So its not possible That you received it saturday .

And I don't know what was so mean about my comment, I just said I'd been waiting for 11 days and wanted to know who was still waiting

But its okay . I will wait

Thanks - I've got the right email address. I start to get concerned when a seller begins showing signs of not keeping up. There were a couple of long-term reliable sellers I did business with on the SST forums that s-l-o-w-l-y started to decline, and then bam - one day they were just gone. I lost a little money to each one, but there were some members that lost high four figures. Not sure if something happened to them, or if one day they just decided they'd had enough and stopped filling orders while continuing to take orders until customers figured out what was going on and stopped sending money. The SST admins were pretty good about staying on top of sellers and yanking them off the boards if something smelled suspicious, but long-term sellers with up-to-that-point good reps did high daily volumes and would have still pulled in a chunk of change before getting booted. I hope QSC is just busy and catching up - they've always had good product and good service at good prices and I'm not feeling up to trying to find another seller right now.
Gotta be vigilant, and anything's possible, but the fact that you're waiting on a payment link says something too -- right? If running a scam on the way out the door, those would be the emails answered first...

It’s just BPC and TB , I’ll use them together for a period of time to help get some recovery while I take some planned time off from the gym in November ..
That’s a good idea. Those peptides are my absolute favorite for healing from an injury. I haven’t found anything more effective.

Had an HCG order placed right before it went out of stock US, with how backlogged Tracy was from all “wHeReS mY oRdER, ReDdiT sAiD iD hAvE iT bY nOw” fuckers my email slipped under the radar to no fault of her own. She responded and has since gotten an order out asap with tracking. Can’t ask for much more, Tracy’s a fucking g. For dinner I’m thinking 1 cup white rice and 1lb ground beef.

Now to wait for the inevitable downvote from PrimoBowling lol