Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received a USPS tracking pre shipment notification on 10-6 (order was placed prior to holiday). Shipment status has not changed. Still says USPS awaiting item. Should I be concerned about order?
Paid and ordered on the 15th of September and I’m still waiting but have a tracking that says the same thing

From today, all kind of orders can be processed through whatsaap :

+86 16503300980

The speed using whatsaap is much higher compared to the email, so no matter the order, steroids, hgh, glp-1, domestic or international, every order can be processed through whatsaap.

To be efficient and not waste my time, no need for hello, just send:

list of items you want, email, name, shipping address, phone number and preferred payment method

Available Payments methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, USDT, ETH, USDC
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
WeChat
Alibaba: Credit Card, T/T transfer, Paypal, Apple pay, Google pay

Customers who prefer email, stick to email.

Only use one channel for ordering and avoid using multiple ones, so if you sent a whatsaap, don't contact me via email.

From today, all kind of orders can be processed through whatsaap :

+86 16503300980

The speed using whatsaap is much higher compared to the email, so no matter the order, steroids, hgh, glp-1, domestic or international, every order can be processed through whatsaap.

To be efficient and not waste my time, no need for hello, just send:

list of items you want, email, name, shipping address, phone number and preferred payment method

Available Payments methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, USDT, ETH, USDC
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
WeChat
Alibaba: Credit Card, T/T transfer, Paypal, Apple pay, Google pay

Customers who prefer email, stick to email.

Only use one channel for ordering and avoid using multiple ones, so if you sent a whatsaap, don't contact me via email.
Wow, that WhatsApp order went off without a hitch, and for those curious, the QSC Ripped mix is completely pain free.

Received my first order yesterday, from the payment to receive parcel only 6 days have passed (EU) , great service ! soon I will do another order

Ordered and paid for an int. order on Oct. 9. Informed delivery shows it should be here Oct. 30. Not bad, I expected a longer delay.
Update: Bummer. The order I was following on informed delivery turned out to be some bullshit shirt or something that my wife ordered. Still waiting on my int. order.