Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

From today, all kind of orders can be processed through whatsaap :

+86 16503300980

The speed using whatsaap is much higher compared to the email, so no matter the order, steroids, hgh, glp-1, domestic or international, every order can be processed through whatsaap.

To be efficient and not waste my time, no need for hello, just send:

list of items you want, email, name, shipping address, phone number and preferred payment method

Available Payments methods:
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, USDT, ETH, USDC
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
WeChat
Alibaba: Credit Card, T/T transfer, Paypal, Apple pay, Google pay

Customers who prefer email, stick to email.

Only use one channel for ordering and avoid using multiple ones, so if you sent a whatsaap, don't contact me via email.
If there is a separate order via email that isn’t fully finalized/shipped yet, is it ok to do a new unrelated order for something else via WhatsApp? Or would that screw up the process?

I fkd an order a few times and I think Tracy is mad!
I’m sorry.
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Looks like it's a dual agonist like Retatrutide, but it acts on the GCG receptor not the GIP receptor. I have no idea what the difference is between those is...
Ratatrutide is a triple agonist GLP1, GIP, Glucagon

The mentioned compound would be inferior as it only stimulates GLP1 and Glucagon

Imo GIP is the best action of the novel drugs. That is what secrets insulin. Very advantageous to add to HGH

Sema is GLP1
Tirz is GLP1, GIP
Ret is GLP1, GIP, Glucagon

The mentioned compound would be inferior as it only stimulates GLP1 and Glucagon

Imo GIP is the best action of the novel drugs. That is what secrets insulin. Very advantageous to add to HGH

Sema is GLP1
Tirz is GLP1, GIP
You're right Reta is triple. Brain fart.

Want to share something I saw on another forum I had no idea about. I think if you use reship and have a tracking:

Go to the below site and enter your tracking number. Select LTEXP as carrier. It will give you more accurate info. I actually tried this and yes, it gives way more info.

Code:
www.trackingmore.com/all/en

Sema is GLP1
Tirz is GLP1, GIP
Look deeper into the trial results and you’ll see there are other metabolic benefits that it demonstrated, including reduction of liver fat content and lowering of ALT. Very interesting drug based on what phase II has shown.

Want to share something I saw on another forum I had no idea about. I think if you use reship and have a tracking:

Go to the below site and enter your tracking number. Select LTEXP as carrier. It will give you more accurate info. I actually tried this and yes, it gives way more info.

Code:
www.trackingmore.com/all/en
Finally decided to give this source a shot. I ordered reship early september, well before the holiday cutoff. Still nothing. Nothing comes up on this tracking site either, for me anyway.

Thanks for sharing, though. Hope this helps others out.

Sema is GLP1
Tirz is GLP1, GIP
Is that why the secretagogues have been working so amazingly. Awesome. Thanks for this little bit of connective insight. Should have been obvious but it wasn't to me. Obvs HGH would be even better but it has its own tradeoffs.

Finally decided to give this source a shot. I ordered reship early september, well before the holiday cutoff. Still nothing. Nothing comes up on this tracking site either, for me anyway.

Thanks for sharing, though. Hope this helps others out.
Be patient; I made my order over the holiday break and received it almost two weeks ago. I've already placed new orders, and the tracking numbers have already been sent to me.