Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi, can anybody share their experience with isotretinoin raws from QSC? After reading some of the posts on this page, I am not sure if these are a viable alternative to pharma pills? Or are they very straightforward to cap once they are processed straight upon arrival, without further storage? Thanks!

Hi, can anybody share their experience with isotretinoin raws from QSC? After reading some of the posts on this page, I am not sure if these are a viable alternative to pharma pills? Or are they very straightforward to cap once they are processed straight upon arrival, without further storage? Thanks!
I just placed a order for some actually and now that you mention it capping them might be a good idea

I've wondered the same, and am interested in what you find out. I've used US pharma and Indian generic, and they both were weird kind of liquid gel capsules. There must be a reason for this, though I have no idea what it is.

Is your plan to just cut it down with vit c or cellulose?

I've had great success with it and capping is easy peasy. The raws will harden into a rock with humidity so like all raws, store in an airtight bag in the freezer.

RETATRUTIDE

Like other obesity-related medications, retatrutide's side effects are mostly gastrointestinal, including nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
Retatrutide for Obesity Brooklyn NY - Obesity Medications

BPC-157 Gastrointestinal Benefits

Researchers believe that BPC-157 helps repair the intestinal lining, enhances the gut's microbiome, and promotes greater balance between the gastrointestinal area, nervous system, and immune system.
Explore Internal Medicine in Naples, FL with DR. Brzezinski, D.O. FACOI; A Doctor for Your Whole Body Health Care!.

I shouldn't need to elaborate on the advantages of HGH. My primary use is for fertility, and I've found that BPC157 complements HGH effectively, enhancing its benefits.

In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts.
How will you or do you run the Bpc? Dosage , frequency , I have a kit coming .. along with tb 500 and already running Q’s blue top gh at 5-6iu’s per day

So many shit heads wanting to starve themselves instead of get big and smash weights. What's up with that? When did people stop having money for food but have money for glp1 drugs..

I've had great success with it and capping is easy peasy. The raws will harden into a rock with humidity so like all raws, store in an airtight bag in the freezer.
Thanks! Might be a dumb question, but is it also fine to cap all of the raws immediately, and then just store the caps?

I personally don't even like recreational cannabis, but it seems to have a predictable and reliable influence on appetite for some users.

May or may not be the best if you're trying to eat clean but have a lot of junk food available. Maybe better for a dirty bulk.

Not recommended.
It's not as straightforward as you would think. You can use marijuana to increase appetite, but it's not consistent... depending on potency and length you've been using, it may even curb appetite at time. I'm a long term user and getting high instantly kills my hunger, then appetite slowly comes in as the high wears on. If anything it hinders my macro intake if you look at the bigger picture.

Mk677 will help appetite by mimicking gherelin, I would suggest trying that

I've wondered the same, and am interested in what you find out. I've used US pharma and Indian generic, and they both were weird kind of liquid gel capsules. There must be a reason for this, though I have no idea what it is.

Is your plan to just cut it down with vit c or cellulose?
Accutane raws are easily degraded by UV radiation and other exposure, so they put them in airtight UV resistant capsules im pretty sure.

Mk677 will stimulate appetite but will fuck you insulin sensitivity so its not really a trade off I would be willing to take. Also the water retention is unreal with it, turned me into a water buffalo and shot my resting heart rate up over 100.

USA

lol, ok? What even is this post? You made your order way after mine, got it weeks before me and you're telling me to be patient?

It's all good. I knew the risks going with this source. Didn't think it'd be going on 2 months with no communication/explanation, but it is what it is.
As someone who placed an order late August, I feel your pain. That said, I'm confident they will arrive eventually. Did receive my last domestic order extremely quick. Not sure if thats an option for you or not.

Thanks! Might be a dumb question, but is it also fine to cap all of the raws immediately, and then just store the caps?

Yeah, but I think the minimum order is 100g so you'd better clear your calendar for the weekend because you're gonna be making a lot of caps

Ratatrutide is a triple agonist GLP1, GIP, Glucagon

The mentioned compound would be inferior as it only stimulates GLP1 and Glucagon

Imo GIP is the best action of the novel drugs. That is what secrets insulin. Very advantageous to add to HGH

Sema is GLP1
Tirz is GLP1, GIP
Ret is GLP1, GIP, Glucagon
I feel in the next few years these will be the info commercials “if you’ve used these drugs in the past your entitled to compensation”

-in my social circle I know a ton of people using these drugs and not caring about diet or exercising, trying to keep youthful and skinny for a social status

Anyone up for crowdfunding a HPLC test of QSC melanotan 1?

Been looking for proper testing of this since forever.

It's 380 euro with Jano.

Say QSC takes half, 190, and we split the other 190 four ways - 47.50 euro each.

Any takers?

So many shit heads wanting to starve themselves instead of get big and smash weights. What's up with that? When did people stop having money for food but have money for glp1 drugs..
Dunno.

That’s a nice glass house your throwing boulders from bud. I’m sorry other people are taking substances to enhance their body. Must not ring a bell.

Regardless, glp1s will be the primary revenue driver and indirect gateway to other compounds for ALL vendors in the coming year.

So get ready for a lot of shit heads.

That's what the new generation is all about staying super skinny with no muscles just so they can have abs. Looking like a crackheads.

Accutane raws are easily degraded by UV radiation and other exposure, so they put them in airtight UV resistant capsules im pretty sure.

Mk677 will stimulate appetite but will fuck you insulin sensitivity so its not really a trade off I would be willing to take. Also the water retention is unreal with it, turned me into a water buffalo and shot my resting heart rate up over 100.
Just take some slin pills(berberine based) to control glucose

Just take some slin pills(berberine based) to control glucose
Don't think that will prevent it from inducing insulin sensitivity. It's really really bad with MK677, probably using insulin itself would be the only way to really counteract it. It induces it differently than HGH due to its Ghrelin mimicking, cant remember where I saw that but I am pretty sure.