Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Finally decided to give this source a shot. I ordered reship early september, well before the holiday cutoff. Still nothing. Nothing comes up on this tracking site either, for me anyway.

Thanks for sharing, though. Hope this helps others out.
Which country, i believe QSC has posted some timeframes surrounding each country

Seems like retatrutide makes tirzepatide obsolete.

What would you gain theoretically by taking both as opposed to just higher dose retatrutide?

@SpaceForce @Iron_Yuppie
Honestly, if taking a clinically proven dose of either isn’t doing the job then the next stop is therapy. These drugs work wonders on the most undisciplined people they could round up for a trial, so if someone can’t lose weight while using them then the problem is a lot deeper than what can be fixed by Chinese bathtub peptides.

Yessir. Stacking Reta and tirz seems to be the move
Why stack? I read somewhere that Reta was most powerfully a GIP receptor agonist with spill over effects into the other two. Tirz is the same, favors GIP.

At the current price point, not sure I would stack but would be interesting if I had that wrong.

(Also if there is a different forum for this convo im happy to take it there... Even though to be honest between the dicks, the ballsack jokes, and the Connoristiny bashing... this would be par for the course were it to go a few more lines.)

Also just to completely waste everyone's time.... Tracy where is my order. [No context].

All this GLP-1 talk but I'm looking for the exact opposite something to boost my appetite. Did anyone try his Anamorelin?

I personally don't even like recreational cannabis, but it seems to have a predictable and reliable influence on appetite for some users.

May or may not be the best if you're trying to eat clean but have a lot of junk food available. Maybe better for a dirty bulk.

Not recommended.

Posting active hyperlinks to ecommerce-enabled website domains is prohibited.
Any rationale there? Or just your top 3 favorites at the moment.
RETATRUTIDE

Like other obesity-related medications, retatrutide's side effects are mostly gastrointestinal, including nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
Retatrutide for Obesity Brooklyn NY - Obesity Medications

BPC-157 Gastrointestinal Benefits

Researchers believe that BPC-157 helps repair the intestinal lining, enhances the gut's microbiome, and promotes greater balance between the gastrointestinal area, nervous system, and immune system.
Explore Internal Medicine in Naples, FL with DR. Brzezinski, D.O. FACOI; A Doctor for Your Whole Body Health Care!.

I shouldn't need to elaborate on the advantages of HGH. My primary use is for fertility, and I've found that BPC157 complements HGH effectively, enhancing its benefits.

In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.
Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts.

Which country, i believe QSC has posted some timeframes surrounding each coun
USA
Be patient; I made my order over the holiday break and received it almost two weeks ago. I've already placed new orders, and the tracking numbers have already been sent to me.
lol, ok? What even is this post? You made your order way after mine, got it weeks before me and you're telling me to be patient?

It's all good. I knew the risks going with this source. Didn't think it'd be going on 2 months with no communication/explanation, but it is what it is.

USA

lol, ok? What even is this post? You made your order way after mine, got it weeks before me and you're telling me to be patient?

It's all good. I knew the risks going with this source. Didn't think it'd be going on 2 months with no communication/explanation, but it is what it is.
Perhaps customs clearance can be long, and occasionally, they might alter your tracking information, although these are mere speculations. Sending warm hugs your way to brighten your day. Cheers

Finally decided to give this source a shot. I ordered reship early september, well before the holiday cutoff. Still nothing. Nothing comes up on this tracking site either, for me anyway.

Thanks for sharing, though. Hope this helps others out.
I would Whats App Tracy.

USA

Your right he is rubbing it in, could be front loading tren

Seems like retatrutide makes tirzepatide obsolete.

What would you gain theoretically by taking both as opposed to just higher dose retatrutide?

@SpaceForce @Iron_Yuppie
I didn't plan on using them at the same time, but since half-lives are a thing I will have both in my system for a bit.

I was using Tirz at 5mg/wk (split 2.5mg Mon/Thurs). My Reta arrived last week so I dropped Tirz and started on Reta at 4mg/wk (split 2mg Mon/Thurs).

The day I started Reta I was noticeably hungrier than when I started Tirz, and that's continued. It hasn't been a full week yet so I need to give it time to build up in my body. That being said, the day I took my first shot of Tirz my appetite was noticeably calmer.

That's my shitty feels report based on 2 shots so far. There's more factors that could be affecting my response, but no one here wants to hear my life story.

Marijuana "pot munchies," doesn't happen for everyone, but the cannabinoid signaling pathways and mechanisms exist.
Also, Rimonabant seemed effective for people with obesity due to the opposite.
Weed fucks your sleep too. Ever smoked heavy then quit? You have the most deep sleep with intense dreams.

Any rationale there? Or just your top 3 favorites at the moment.

RETATRUTIDE

Like other obesity-related medications, retatrutide's side effects are mostly gastrointestinal, including nausea, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.

BPC-157 Gastrointestinal Benefits

Researchers believe that BPC-157 helps repair the intestinal lining, enhances the gut's microbiome, and promotes greater balance between the gastrointestinal area, nervous system, and immune system.

I shouldn't need to elaborate on the advantages of HGH. My primary use is for fertility, and I've found that BPC157 complements HGH effectively, enhancing its benefits.

In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.