Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Is there any issue with mixing qhk-cu, ipamorelin and epitalon in one vial?
Also is there any sheet that could help me identifying products by the cap color or something?

I don't agree with that, you had an issue just few pages ago and you've been a bit pain in the ass about it with several comments here, so I felt not ready mentally to deal with this kind of complaints again, "I mixed 10mg MT2 with 0.5ml of bac water and it didn't dissolve well and I don't wanna add more bac water, your MT2 is contaminated".
I am not backed up, all orders are processed and everyone receives payment links or crypto addresses within 24-48 hours.
I submitted a fresh order on October 26th, but I haven't received a response with the payment link yet. I intended to wait a week before reaching out, but it seems there might have been an oversight, as per your recent post.

Don't know how long you've had your NAD+ but if you search this thread you will find where a few tried it and had severe PIP. Someone tested it as highly acidic. Newer batch might be OK but I couldn't use mine.
As I'm learning and understanding, NAD+ is highly acidic for stability purposes and needs to be buffered with a base before injection. Check out this recent thread:

Eu estive fora do circuito por um tempo, então este trem tem cerca de um ano. A rolha foi aspirada e existe um resíduo turvo no interior do frasco. Q me informou que muitos laboratórios relataram trem turvo nas matérias-primas e seu g2g. Nunca deu errado com Q antes, então vou usá-lo.

Apenas imaginando todos os seus pensamentos. A rolha é do vácuo? Nunca tive frascos longos o suficiente para saber. Parece um idiota suculento
I had a 100g batch of tremb ace that could only be made with ethyl oleate, all other forms were cloudy

I submitted a fresh order on October 26th, but I haven't received a response with the payment link yet. I intended to wait a week before reaching out, but it seems there might have been an oversight, as per your recent post.
I sent one on 30th(at about 1AM),no reply yet

Not sure on timeline but a glass fragment that is lodged in soft tissue will cause persistent pain. This is an extremely rare complication.

Some glass ampoules do shatter and generally they should be discarded. Best practice is to use 18 guage 5 micron filter needle to draw from amps but these are more expensive.

In over 20 years of injecting both myself and patients, never once had this problem. I don't use filter needles.

Thank you. 25 years and a lot of amps later, I've had some PIP here and there but never thought a shard of glass was lodged in a quad or ass cheek.

You cited the coring article earlier and someone posted one on glass shards than can transfer to the oil when you open an amp (and different techniques of opening the amp)