Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

To be sincerely honest in my humble opinion without being sentimental of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view and without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies,to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clean heart,expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous.But Today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually feel and think that I have absolutely nothing to say.

sorry, not a shitpost, but preorder td.

tracking on the 5th, in country 18th, touchdown today. everything as ordered, packaged well.

realistically, even including the holiday, a five week turnaround for international is more than acceptable.

Join the queue brother
No Shit man, I wonder how many of these posts we are gonna see every day.

Newsflash everyone, they are buried in emails, gonna take way longer to get ahold of them and get your shit for the foreseeable future after the WSJ article. This source is blowing up, its gonna take extra time. Be prepared to wait.

Also what the fuck do people think the rep is doing? Sitting around and not checking emails, that is literally all the fucking guy does all day. It's 1 person handling an insane volume of emails at this point. It has all been discussed ad nauseum. Read the fucking thread people.

Update: T/A 18 days (direct to USA; not the reshipping option which usually adds ~3 days).

So this was faster than average in my experience.

Unlabeled boxes, gotta call them and they tell you which flavor kabob is in which box

To be honest, I've never had a problem with this. 99% of the time you can figure it out.
Won't explain further bc could be an OPSEC thing.

This is all just to say, that shouldn't be a deterrence from this source

Plus, it's not really that much of a hassle to email them imo

To be honest, I've never had a problem with this. 99% of the time you can figure it out.
Won't explain further bc could be an OPSEC thing.

This is all just to say, that shouldn't be a deterrence from this source

Plus, it's not really that much of a hassle to email them imo
I haven’t had a problem with it either.
The purpose is to protect QSC from people saying they haven’t received their order.

My post was a joke. You were supposed to laugh
It was about kabobs lol