Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Ordered USA domestic first time. Packaging was better than any international package I’ve received and it was here within 5 days of ordering. I think I’ll stick with USA domestic for now on!

Hey Tracy, are you not sending packages from China to the U.S. moving forward or did I read prior posts completely wrong??

Hey Tracy, are you not sending packages from China to the U.S. moving forward or did I read prior posts completely wrong??
ya if you read his last 20 posts he's actually no longer in business at all. QSC is shutting down completely and any payments sent now are only being accepted as donations to put towards his new kebab shop

ya if you read his last 20 posts he's actually no longer in business at all. QSC is shutting down completely and any payments sent now are only being accepted as donations to put towards his new kebab shop
I thought I was a taco shop?

I hope he does well. Will definitely miss all the gear ngl

Just ordered my first kebab. Smooth and seamless payment. Shipping, packaging, and delivery all top notch.

Some PiP but that’s to be expected as they ramp up production and smooth out all the wrinkles. Thanks QSK!

Just ordered my first kebab. Smooth and seamless payment. Shipping, packaging, and delivery all top notch.

Some PiP but that’s to be expected as they ramp up production and smooth out all the wrinkles. Thanks QSK!
I like how they are still sticking to thier roots
Unlabeled boxes, gotta call them and they tell you which flavor kabob is in which box
So far kushiyaki and joojeh are my favorites

Have you injected the Tzatziki yet? Experienced any PiP?